Rogue One: Star Wars Story Trailer

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Looks pretty damn bad ass! Dat Death Star though :bowdown: Looks way better than the Starkiller base. Love the lil Darth Vader hints and cameo?

[youtube_browser]Wji-BZ0oCwg[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

alaskablkmach

Established Member
Looks good....so is this the story of how they got the Intel on the deathstar? So I assume this is going on the same time as the first star wars?

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Wait, wasn't TFA supposed to kick off events after everything else for the new movies. So now this one is wedged in between a couple others?

I'm not a huge fan, so maybe I'm missing something, but seems very weird.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I like how classic the effects look.
Agreed and the uniforms. Brought back old memories.
Wait, wasn't TFA supposed to kick off events after everything else for the new movies. So now this one is wedged in between a couple others?

I'm not a huge fan, so maybe I'm missing something, but seems very weird.
They’re making side/spinoff Star Wars movies. A Han Solo and Boba Fett movie I believe are in the works as well. They’re going to be released in between the Episode Movies.

Stinky3377

Established Member
They want to make earlier timeline ones to cash in on the likes Vader...can't say I blame them. Seeing somebody like Vader (non-cartoon form) in full badassasery hunting Jedi could potentially be awesome. That's not what this movie is about though. This is about stealing the plans of the first deathstar and takes place between III and IV.

If they are going to jump around, I would hope they'd go way back to KOTOR and explore Revan for fans of that game.

IMO, shit will get saturated quickly just like Marvel movies and CoD games. Those used to be my fav now I couldn't care less.

Last edited:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
They already said the past games, books, stories, etc are non cannon to the movies. So anything outside Episode 1-7 before 2015 is non cannon, including KOTOR. Sucks because the KOTOR age is my favorite Star Wars era.

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
They already said the past games, books, stories, etc are non cannon to the movies. So anything outside Episode 1-7 before 2015 is non cannon, including KOTOR. Sucks because the KOTOR age is my favorite Star Wars era.

star wars: clone wars & star wars rebels are also cannon, because disney. also, darth maul / maul is alive.. because star wars rebels.

as far as the trailer... awesome and this comment made me lulz:

As of 2015, no more white males will ever play lead characters again in this universe of movies. You hear us white male community?! Its all your f------ fault!
-Disney

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
They’re making side/spinoff Star Wars movies. A Han Solo and Boba Fett movie I believe are in the works as well. They’re going to be released in between the Episode Movies.

Got ya, all the jumping around and slamming more movies into this is kind of ridiculous, but props for them for milking this thing to the maximum.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Agreed and the uniforms. Brought back old memories.

Wasn't Boba Fett only in like 1 of the original Star Wars movies with about 5 minutes total screen time? Why does he have such a cult following? Not that I'm complaining. I have a Boba Fett model made out of nuts and bolts sitting on my desk right now. I've just never understood why such a rarely seen character has so much popularity. He's arguably as popular as Darth Vader.

Users who are viewing this thread