Rocky Mountain High Mile Racing in Colorado September 4-6

einehund

Established Member
OH MAN!!! Looking forward to this. Father-in-law is flying in from Germany that weekend.... He'll be jet lagged so I'm good!

Van@RevanRacing

Seems like a lot of my friends and customers will be attending. Looking into flights for the weekend.

Basically, you need a SA Rated Helmet, Gloves, Long Sleeved Shirt, Fire Extinguisher in the car etc. Once you're over 199 MPH the rules change dramatically. Roll Cages, Fire Suit, Driving Shoes, Flame Retardant Underwear, 5 /6 point harnesses. Depending on your set up 199 and up isn't as easy as some might think.

bFoxGt500

Established Member
I cannot make this trip but am considering signing up for the October Texas Mile (sign up Aug 9th or so). I did not go this past spring because I was so disappointed by car's performance last fall (sputtering at >6000 rpm). Good luck in Co Van!!

moncho

Established Member
Are spectators welcome? If so, what would I need to do for access?

Really nice that the Mile High city will have an event such as this. Cars will definitely feel the thin air!

Thanks to all the Texas Mile folks for putting this together!

Cheers,
Ray

Van@RevanRacing

OH MAN!!! Looking forward to this. Father-in-law is flying in from Germany that weekend.... He'll be jet lagged so I'm good!

I'll be there. You're going to love it.

Oh this sounds like fun. Time to check out the tech section to see about running. Could a ton of fun.

Hope you can make it. Spots are selling out pretty quick.

I cannot make this trip but am considering signing up for the October Texas Mile (sign up Aug 9th or so). I did not go this past spring because I was so disappointed by car's performance last fall (sputtering at >6000 rpm). Good luck in Co Van!!

Thanks bfox

Are spectators welcome? If so, what would I need to do for access?

Really nice that the Mile High city will have an event such as this. Cars will definitely feel the thin air!

Thanks to all the Texas Mile folks for putting this together!

Cheers,
Ray

Ray

Spectators are what make these events. You are absolutely 100% welcome to come out and attend and watch. I'm sure it's going to be a great time. Really curious to see what the speeds are going to be like at 5,500 ft. before the DA calculation!

Looking forward to meeting everybody.

Might have to figure out a way to put together a GT500/Mustang Pit area.

SC Heaven

Red Whine
Established Member
Been waiting so long for one of these to come out here. Huge thank you for putting this together. :beer:

I will absolutely be there as a spectator.

Van@RevanRacing

Been waiting so long for one of these to come out here. Huge thank you for putting this together. :beer:

I will absolutely be there as a spectator.

Right on! And I will absolutely be there as a driver! I'm getting in on Friday Afternoon so I probably won't make a pass until Saturday or Sunday.

Van

Van@RevanRacing

Who's all participating? I've got another thread going on the 13-14 GT500 Section. We are planning on trying got set up a Mustang / GT500 / SVTP Pit Area at or around the 3/4 Mile mark.

If you're signed up let's get a list going.

Users who are viewing this thread