Roadkill

CrazyHorse04

Established Member
Does anyone here still watch roadkill? I used to LOVE roadkill and then it ended up on motortrend on demand. Behind a paywall meant I gave it up. I wasn’t paying for all their content just for roadkill. Is it even still a thing?

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
still exists, I stopped paying for MTOD when they using the HotRod magazine social media page to advertise the Oprah Winfrey "Wyte pepo r awful" power hour after the george floyd ordeal. I've torrented what episodes I can find but I don't have a complete libaray.

MTOD is going away anyway, the entire library of shows is getting merged into discovery+

Finnegan has his own youtube channel as well called Finnegans Garage.

CrazyHorse04

Established Member
still exists, I stopped paying for MTOD when they using the HotRod magazine social media page to advertise the Oprah Winfrey "Wyte pepo r awful" power hour after the george floyd ordeal. I've torrented what episodes I can find but I don't have a complete libaray.

MTOD is going away anyway, the entire library of shows is getting merged into discovery+

Finnegan has his own youtube channel as well called Finnegans Garage.
Oh man I get discovery plus, guess I’ll have to binge watch when it crosses over. All these nitch subscription things are going to eventually go away, it doesn’t work imo.

I’m subbed to finnegans garage but his content was a little all over the place for a while, seemed hit or miss for me. Maybe I’ll give it another try.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
I have MTOD, I wasn’t happy about them going from YouTube to this subscription service. I often watch roadkill, roadkill garage, hotrod garage (was better with Tony on it), Faster with Finnegan which turned into Faster with Cotton and Newbern because Finnegan cut back on the shows he was appearing in.

Bullitt1448

Established Member
Roadkill has some decent information sometimes but it a lot of shit too. Possibly one of the dumbest automotive shows I have ever seen, won’t watch it again

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I watched it a couple of time on Youtube TV, but not since it moved to MTOD. I refuse to pay for any more streaming services to keep my streaming costs down to reasonable.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
I get MotorTrend TV as part of FUBO, and regularly watch their shows, including Roadkill. Last night they had a blown 1986 Thunderbird.

CrazyHorse04

Established Member
I have MTOD, I wasn’t happy about them going from YouTube to this subscription service. I often watch roadkill, roadkill garage, hotrod garage (was better with Tony on it), Faster with Finnegan which turned into Faster with Cotton and Newbern because Finnegan cut back on the shows he was appearing in.
The switch from yt to mtod was enough for me.
Roadkill has some decent information sometimes but it a lot of shit too. Possibly one of the dumbest automotive shows I have ever seen, won’t watch it again
I can see why you think it’s dumb. I dunno it made me think about times when I was a younger car guy and had low budget and a crap car I’d have to fix all the time. Ahh memories.
I watched it a couple of time on Youtube TV, but not since it moved to MTOD. I refuse to pay for any more streaming services to keep my streaming costs down to reasonable.
I read a comment on Reddit a few weeks back about all these streaming services. It was something along the lines of: All these streaming services are combining themselves into a new single pay system called cable television. That tickled me in ways I cannot explain. Cable television. lol.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I watch it on Motortrend via Fubo.
Cancelling Fubo and going back to YTtv as soon as the Bruins season is over.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Oh man I get discovery plus, guess I’ll have to binge watch when it crosses over. All these nitch subscription things are going to eventually go away, it doesn’t work imo.

I’m subbed to finnegans garage but his content was a little all over the place for a while, seemed hit or miss for me. Maybe I’ll give it another try.

My step son bought me a subscription to MTOD for Father's Day one year. I have watched Roadkill. I think David Freiburger and Steve Dulcich are great. Both of them are very smart and entertaining.

I think Finnegan is the jack ass of the bunch. It seems all he ever wants to do is destroy what they built. I understand having fun, but he is just a dumbass when he gets behind the wheel. Drives me crazy.

So, when Freiburger and Dulcich are by themselves, like on Engine Masters, I'll watch. As soon as I see Finnegan's face I turn it off.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
My step son bought me a subscription to MTOD for Father's Day one year. I have watched Roadkill. I think David Freiburger and Steve Dulcich are great. Both of them are very smart and entertaining.

I think Finnegan is the jack ass of the bunch. It seems all he ever wants to do is destroy what they built. I understand having fun, but he is just a dumbass when he gets behind the wheel. Drives me crazy.

So, when Freiburger and Dulcich are by themselves, like on Engine Masters, I'll watch. As soon as I see Finnegan's face I turn it off.
I feel like Freiburger and Dulcich are top notch. I’m with you on Finnegan.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Roadkill, Roadkill Garage, and Hot Rod Garage are on HBO Max now. I've been watching Roadkill and Roadkill Garage off and on. At least they work on stuff. Last time I saw anything on Power Block or from Stacy David it was a 30 minute commercial.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Roadkill, Roadkill Garage, and Hot Rod Garage are on HBO Max now. I've been watching Roadkill and Roadkill Garage off and on. At least they work on stuff. Last time I saw anything on Power Block or from Stacy David it was a 30 minute commercial.
Stacy David’s show was a 30 minute commercial for Cornwell tools and the power block was like watching a Matco commercial.

Users who are viewing this thread