Road side rip off

Cumbersome101

Established Member
So about two years ago my father trapped a giant bob cat. Huge bob cat. Well he took it to " this guy he knows" who does taxidermy and also happens to tint Windows. That goes together well.....
I called the guy after dad started doing buisness with him and said he brother dad said u tint Windows too how about doing my mustang 5%. It's a show car and I don't drive it much.. Here is what this dip shit said " I am to Christian for that.. I've made a good living for my self doing the things the right way and I don't feel like i should do that" okay man I respect that I am a Christian too and regardless of your belief we should respect each other's... Moving on here....
1 year later..... Dad where's your bob cat? Guy said he had to have a mount special made..... Hmmmm okay dad cool. Two months after that no mount no news. Called this guy. It'll be done in three weeks. Okay cool. Great. Excited to see it. Btw how much my dad owe u? I want to finish his tab for his b day gift and surprise him... $200! Do what? Yea he paid me 350$ already. Okay....
I knew right then we won't get that mount back. So it's been about 2 years... We decided to do something about it. My father is a non confrontational person like so bad it's dangerous. While I was washing my truck today he tells me he has gotten more lies. I immediately get mad. ( I am a hot head) I need to handle the situation. But how to I do it in a effective way without handling it physically. Btw I am the typical svt member big huge strong BAMF no one can stop me. Lol
I just want to get my dad his money back. The mount and hide is long gone. I've gotten him to accept someone else owns that now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cumbersome101

Established Member
Honestly....... Unless she smelled like taco grease and donut glaze I would prolly have to get up in dem guts. I mean I wouldn't if she was like shrek. But I mean within reason. I am sure my girlfriend would understand.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now that sucks! Why doesn't your dad pay him a visit and ask to see the progress of the mount? You could/should go with him. Tell him that a Christian wouldn't/shouldn't steal from someone. After all, the guy did say, "I've made a good living for my self doing the things the right way".

KushBandit

Established Member
Roll up on homeboy with a strap, let him know what's good.

or small claims court, depending on your states statute of limitation laws. You could always just bug the living shit out of him by writing letters and making calls.

Last edited:

railroad

Established Member
The same situation occurred with 2 employees before I retired. The person owning the mount, got a lawyer friend to write a letter, giving the taxi an ultimatum or end up in court. It would be good if your dad has proof of payment.

Machdup1

Established Member
You have a dispute between two Christians. Contact his pastor and ask him to intercede. He wanted to go there, take him all the way there.

Cumbersome101

Established Member
The same situation occurred with 2 employees before I retired. The person owning the mount, got a lawyer friend to write a letter, giving the taxi an ultimatum or end up in court. It would be good if your dad has proof of payment.

He does. I told my dad you never pay in advance. I took the deer I killed this year to the taxi with no down payment and I had it back by mid January. And I killed it early November. This kind of shit happens to much where I am at.

Blackness03

Established Member
Good luck. Last deer i had mounted I gave the guy $50 since that's what he requested to cover materials. Said he would have it finished in 4 months. Well i gave him 6 months before i called. He gave me the run around every week saying "it would be done next week" " it was drying" etc etc. Finally i had to go up there and get the deer and my money back and take it somewhere else where i had to deal with the same shit. Next guy said 2 months. Well, 2 months turned into a year and a half. But HEY..HE finished it! lol

You need to go up there.

Cumbersome101

Established Member
I just avoid situations like that because I know I will loose my temper....
I've got to do something!

cobra1993svt

Established Member
Window tint and animal hair don't go well together. I work at a tint-paint corrections-coatings shop in Toms River and that would wreck our day

nxhappy

Established Member
tell him to pay within a week, or you will settle in court.

I hope your dad has proof of payment.

Cumbersome101

Established Member
He does has proof of payment. I've got a lot going on right now I hope to handle it this week.

Users who are viewing this thread