Road Rage Couple

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
What would you have done once the coins started hitting the back of your 5.0 or Cobra?

:nonono:
[youtube_browser]OOOKSXSrfgc[/youtube_browser]

scott_0

Established Member
wow just wow! I mean was it that big a ****ing deal to slow and allow the car merge into your lane, and then throw shit and get out and confront the person, I dont ****ing get people these days

mulchman

Established Member
Doesn't happen to offend in states were your allowed to carry.

No law against carrying in Louisiana. I'm assuming Nola is New Orleans.

And coins hit my vehicle means police are called. Once she steps up to my window, she's looking at a 45.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
There are way too many people out there who are freaking nuts. I see it every day. Throwing coins at the car just because the guy got in front of them? Really? I surely hope the guy called the cops and reported the driver. Something tells me, though, that he did nothing. And then the husband lets his wife jump out of the truck to confront the guy. Really? She'll do something stupid like that one too many times and some other person will beat the stuffing out of her, or worse. I'll bet she is just a joy to live with. :dw: :nonono:

hoamskilet

Established Member
what a friggin whack job. i can't imagine being spun so tight to the point of getting that worked up

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
LOL...Try that road rage stuff down South and you would have a gun in your face. I would never run up to some one's car here because way to many people carry.

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
They are the ones who didn't let the guy merge then they get pissed when they get cutoff?!! Freaking psychos!

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
I've driven all over CA for years and have only gone to the extent of exchanging middle fingers. I think VA/DMV has the most ****ed up retarded drivers. But even here it doesn't get too out of control. This is how it should've went down [youtube_browser]9j3BWRcrwP4[/youtube_browser]

76mmturbo

Established Member
shit like this happens to me all the time as my wifes and kids are with me. people this year are pure evil.
i would of did a burnout and left her ass in smoke

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Thats I always just slow down and let the people go instead of speeding up to merge. Secondly when she approached she would have been staring down the barrel of my gun

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
They are lucky people. I know guys that would have teed off on them for throwing that stuff.

I mean they would have gotten a beat down.

E

PS In before the "what happened before the video started" members post

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
Fails for everyone in that video. Look at the amount of room behind them he had to merge in.. instead he cuts them off and then acts surprised they went full retard on him. Continuing to do shit like that will get all three of them into a bad situation, and then they will cry about it and ignore their own culpability.

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
No this is not my video, if it was it would've never been posted cause I'd be in jail if it were me. :D

Reminded me of this prick a few days ago in an SUV who went WOT from a stoplight to try and cuff me off before I ran into a dump truck blocking my lane about hundred feet from the light. To sum it up, I was in the Bullitt so the prick stayed clear and back after that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread