Road Racing Detroit Style

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
The trans am era racing is one of my favorite series. I wish I was around during that time to see them in person.

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
Still can, go to the Monterrey historics one day. Sure, you won't see them at 10/10ths but you can at least still see them race
Headed down there with my old man. The historics are Such a great time, the kink sure looks tall standing at the bottom! The Historics at Kent, Wa on July 4th weekend are awesome too. Seen the #42 'Cuda there plenty! Along with #15

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The trans am era racing is one of my favorite series. I wish I was around during that time to see them in person.
I loved Trans Am racing back in the day. It was relatable, exciting to watch, and the cars were cars we drove back then. This video was fun to watch. Brought back great memories.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
I loved Trans Am racing back in the day. It was relatable, exciting to watch, and the cars were cars we drove back then. This video was fun to watch. Brought back great memories.
That’s what’s great about it, they were the real deal muscle cars road racing. I remember a video with Sam Posey talking about how his challenger body was acid dipped to save weight.

blownstang01

Established Member
Awesome !
The vintage races @ Watkins Glen every September are some of the best to go to. This years vintage event is showcasing the Mustang's, so it should be even more special.

Users who are viewing this thread