Ripoff Vender!!!! Do Not Buy From Them!!!

jcayer

Eats Ryc
Established Member
fourvalve.com is a 1/2 ass company that advertises discount prices on their site, and after you place your order, it says Shipping: $0.00

Makes you think, FREE SHIPPING, right... WRONG

These SOB's turn around and charge you 1/4 of the cost of the product just for shipping??? WTF:cuss:

I contact them thinking this is a typo, and no, they tell me to re-read the "fine Print" and there is says that they will add shipping in later???

It sure as hell didn't say that when I was placing my order!!!

So, just a heads up to all out there.. the "apparent" low prices, are BS... as for me, I will now know better, and stick with my local speed shop...

End Rant: :cuss:

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
That sucks, I had this happen with a different vendor, I know stick to the bigger name brands in this community or get it from the auto parts store. It's not worth saving $20 some odd bucks and then having a headache in the end.

04-MystiChrome

One Fast Grand-PaPi
Established Member
If you charged it-call credit card company & file dispute.
They have to remove it pending an investigation. Returning
the item will allow the full amount under dispute to be removed.

jcayer

Eats Ryc
Established Member
I should just for principle, but honestly, its not worth the time for how little we are talking here, just the point to me.... I thought I would just try to get the word out so at least if someone wants to still order from them, they can plan for the added hidden charges...

jcayer

Eats Ryc
Established Member
Oh.. and fyi, after I wrote them telling them how I feel that I was tricked into this, and that I felt that its a way of ripping off people.. this is the lovely responce I got from their wonderful and conserned customer support staff....

"Ive been in business for 2 years and you're the first person to complain about this policy. There is no fine print anywhere, and im not tricking anyone. To make sure I don't wrongly "TRICK" anyone else, I am going to make the print bold and bigger than the rest. Good day."

**** them

Juiced-03

Established Member
Wow thats crazy. The owners of Fourvalve are some good friends of mine. They dont live too far from me and I went to high school with them. I have never heard any bad things about them regarding the shipping. I guess it's hard for me to know about shipping because we just pick up our parts from them :D

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What did you pay for shipping? And how much was your order before shipping?

In defense of Fourvalve.com (and I've never dealt with them), it is not uncommon for a vendor to add shipping charges after the order is placed. In every case where that has happened to me the vendor clearly stated this at some point in the ordering process. So was it stated but you didn't read it, or was it just not stated anywhere in the ordering process? I would find it hard to believe that they didn't state it somewhere. So before we condemn them it might be nice to get all the facts. Especially after reading Juiced-03's post. :)

Users who are viewing this thread