RIP Tesla cybertruck

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Still havent seen one but Im sure its not gonna be any better in person, was behind a Carbonized Gray Raptor R for a bit this morning though. That one looks better in person.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Still havent seen one but Im sure its not gonna be any better in person, was behind a Carbonized Gray Raptor R for a bit this morning though. That one looks better in person.

They sound so nice. I am not sure why but much better than the gt500 IMO.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
They sound so nice. I am not sure why but much better than the gt500 IMO.
Rolled my windows down when he turned off to get a good listen but it was misting and foggy this morning so no happy noises.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
You know, where they have to have a certain number of mentally impaired on staff.

The phrase is "neuro divergent."

(and as someone that has been strong-armed on DEI hiring decisions I can shit you not there is really an effort to create quotas in the name of inclusiveness.)

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
There are several dorks by me that bought one of these. And like people have said, it is MUCH uglier in person. If you have to have an EV Truck (not sure why, maybe you like stopping every other block to charge when towing) then at least the Lightning and Rivian thing make you look like less of an asshat and you aren't in a rolling meme.

kaz109

Established Member
There are several dorks by me that bought one of these. And like people have said, it is MUCH uglier in person. If you have to have an EV Truck (not sure why, maybe you like stopping every other block to charge when towing) then at least the Lightning and Rivian thing make you look like less of an asshat and you aren't in a rolling meme.
You put the parentheses in the wrong place…… not sure why you just wouldn’t put it ( when towing ) sense more than likely, the average buyer of this truck main focus will not be towing, just like a raptor .

I’m not saying you’re not correct I’m saying you act like people are buying this truck that are looking to tow on a regular basis, when in fact, most people that do that by a super duty.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
You put the parentheses in the wrong place…… not sure why you just wouldn’t put it ( when towing ) sense more than likely, the average buyer of this truck main focus will not be towing, just like a raptor .

I’m not saying you’re not correct I’m saying you act like people are buying this truck that are looking to tow on a regular basis, when in fact, most people that do that by a super duty.
I think a Honda Civic has a bigger box than this hunk of shit. No one mistaking this thing for a real truck, don't worry.

kaz109

Established Member
I think a Honda Civic has a bigger box than this hunk of shit. No one mistaking this thing for a real truck, don't worry.
Lol… cool story man. Now is where you talk about your 60yr old cars that all you need to do is this this and that to be drivable again.

kaz109

Established Member
@Klaus , I’m sure this is what you wanted to hear/info you were looking for. Skip to 6:27

Users who are viewing this thread