RideTech Tin Sign Give Away!

SOVACobra03

I have an addiction......
Established Member
DSC_0565_zpse628394a.jpg

2003 Cobra. Only suspension mod are H&R Sport Springs.
Nice! Never actually seen your car

SOVACobra03

I have an addiction......
Established Member
We dropped it to 25 posts, we're now at 8 total...

I tell you what... if we can get two more guys to post up their cars/mods in this thread, to total up 10 posts, we'll do a drawing. Just round up two more guys in here and we'll get someone a sign!
What? No love for a dsg or co?
Very nice. If I were buying an 03/04, it'd either have to be Satin Silver or Sonic Blue.

dunndeal

Established Member
Hi Josh,

I arrived home this afternoon to find a flat cardboard carton on my front porch, I knew exactly what it contained. I carefully opened it and was really impressed with what I found. You guys have put out a marketing piece that does justice to the suspension systems you make.

This Sunday we took my cousins Ian & Shirley, who are visiting from England, to this place here in Northern California. http://www.cobraexperience.org/ On the way there I took some back roads. Ian, who owns a 91 Z06 Corvette, was amazed at how well my 5000 pound F-150 handles,,, I knew he'd be impressed.

Thanks again for the sign, it will be prominently displayed in my garage. Rest assured that you have a solid supporter of Ridetech suspension systems.

Jon

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Haha, I'll be down there myself, it's my favorite show of the year. Stop by the booth and introduce yourself, it's always nice putting a face with the name. I was drooling over a couple mystichromes last year, down there, it could've been yours... :D

There were two there, mine was the vert. Won Best SVT Cobra Conservative and Top 20 Overall. I will definitely stop by.

NMRA2014_zpsk0ghg1jh.gif

Don't listen to this guy. My car would be the way to go. Nothing boosts the creed of a company more then supporting the troops fighting for your freedom and id gladly ship my car out to any event you'd like lol

I respect your service but you are out of your realm here bub lol. Grand Design Mats, HFC Carbon, and Undercover Innovations all chose the mc for sponsorships and two national show titles didn't hurt the cause :)

BLKFOX

Established Member
Hi Josh,

I arrived home this afternoon to find a flat cardboard carton on my front porch, I knew exactly what it contained. I carefully opened it and was really impressed with what I found. You guys have put out a marketing piece that does justice to the suspension systems you make.

This Sunday we took my cousins Ian & Shirley, who are visiting from England, to this place here in Northern California. http://www.cobraexperience.org/ On the way there I took some back roads. Ian, who owns a 91 Z06 Corvette, was amazed at how well my 5000 pound F-150 handles,,, I knew he'd be impressed.

Thanks again for the sign, it will be prominently displayed in my garage. Rest assured that you have a solid supporter of Ridetech suspension systems.

Jon

That's great to hear! We do everything we can to put out the best pieces possible, so those words are great to hear :D. Let me know if you need any help, with anything!

There were two there, mine was the vert. Won Best SVT Cobra Conservative and Top 20 Overall. I will definitely stop by.

NMRA2014_zpsk0ghg1jh.gif

I respect your service but you are out of your realm here bub lol. Grand Design Mats, HFC Carbon, and Undercover Innovations all chose the mc for sponsorships and two national show titles didn't hurt the cause :)

Haha, I wish I had a Cobra to throw into this battle... I guess I'll just have to put the fox over in the car show next to your Cobra ;)

Guess what, guys?? That's 50 posts, I'll do one last random drawing for another sign, shortly!!

BLKFOX

Established Member
Guess what, guys?? That's 50 posts, I'll do one last random drawing for another sign, shortly!!

Hey that was post 50..... just sayin

I beat you to that, actually SOVA ;)

It's ironic that you commented...because your name was the one that I picked out of the group! :rockon:

PM me with your name, address, and email. I'll get you a sign coming!

Users who are viewing this thread