RideTech Tin Sign Give Away!

BLKFOX

Established Member
20141031_101627_zpskf15tkgk.jpg
H&R spring with MM irs bushings. Really wish there was a kit for terminators cause I'd love to bag my 04

There is a kit!
http://www.ridetech.com/store/1994-...ront-system-master-series-non-adjustable.html
http://www.ridetech.com/store/1999-2004-ford-mustang-cobra-coolride-rear-system.html
http://www.ridetech.com/store/ridepro-digital-4-way-system.html

:D

And the result was???
.... A sweet Cobra! ;)

We actually built the kit on Paul's (from Paul's High Performance), when it was first designed. Since then, the kit has been changed up a little bit. We re-designed our air/coilver struts on my Mach 1. The rear kit for the Cobra is still the Coolride, due to space limitations. A coilover kit for the rear is a possiblity though! We've got a little more design work to go. Hopefully, it won't be long!
View attachment 43809

CHE LCA Relocation brackets

Maximum Motorsport Caster/Camber plates

Steeda bumpsteer kit

Eibach Sportlines

and I think that's it. I look forward to hanging my sign in the garage. :lol1:

Very good looking car :D

SOVACobra03

I have an addiction......
Established Member
There is a kit!
http://www.ridetech.com/store/1994-...ront-system-master-series-non-adjustable.html
http://www.ridetech.com/store/1999-2004-ford-mustang-cobra-coolride-rear-system.html
http://www.ridetech.com/store/ridepro-digital-4-way-system.html

:D

.... A sweet Cobra! ;)

We actually built the kit on Paul's (from Paul's High Performance), when it was first designed. Since then, the kit has been changed up a little bit. We re-designed our air/coilver struts on my Mach 1. The rear kit for the Cobra is still the Coolride, due to space limitations. A coilover kit for the rear is a possiblity though! We've got a little more design work to go. Hopefully, it won't be long!

Huh I didn't know. you guys got to get the rear Shockwave going too! Would be very very cool. All the same this is certianly something I want to do to mine.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Haha, I'd like a Mystichrome to put some stuff on! Unfortunately, I've already done some testing with the 03/04's...

Look at my post count and trader rating. I bet you would get a helluva lot more coverage on your products if you used this mystichrome ;-)

I'll be at NMRA World Finals again this year, could be showing RideTech off to thousands of people in one weekend ;-) ;-)

SOVACobra03

Established Member
Look at my post count and trader rating. I bet you would get a helluva lot more coverage on your products if you used this mystichrome ;-)

I'll be at NMRA World Finals again this year, could be showing RideTech off to thousands of people in one weekend ;-) ;-)
Don't listen to this guy. My car would be the way to go. Nothing boosts the creed of a company more then supporting the troops fighting for your freedom and id gladly ship my car out to any event you'd like lol

Last edited:

BLKFOX

Established Member

Haha, I'll be down there myself, it's my favorite show of the year. Stop by the booth and introduce yourself, it's always nice putting a face with the name. I was drooling over a couple mystichromes last year, down there, it could've been yours... :D

Don't listen to this guy. My car would be the way to go. Nothing boosts the creed of a company more then supporting the troops fighting for your freedom and id gladly ship my car out to any event you'd like lol

Haha, you guys make it entertaining here! Trust me, if it were up to me, I'd have Mustangs everywhere with our kits on them!

SOVACobra03

Established Member
Haha, I'll be down there myself, it's my favorite show of the year. Stop by the booth and introduce yourself, it's always nice putting a face with the name. I was drooling over a couple mystichromes last year, down there, it could've been yours... :D

Haha, you guys make it entertaining here! Trust me, if it were up to me, I'd have Mustangs everywhere with our kits on them!
You should at least sling up a nice discount for the entertainment lol

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
taken shortly before an oiling system failure took out my new build

00E80C72-4DF4-46D0-AB0B-84F6CB26079B_zpsk6cgopgs.jpg

steeda super sports springs, tokico adjustable shocks/struts, steeda tubular K member, Steeda front sway bar, steeda upper and lower control arms.

BLKFOX

Established Member
So what happened to this sign give away

We dropped it to 25 posts, we're now at 8 total...

I tell you what... if we can get two more guys to post up their cars/mods in this thread, to total up 10 posts, we'll do a drawing. Just round up two more guys in here and we'll get someone a sign!

BLKFOX

Established Member
You said 25 posts not 25 cars. We're at 31 post now lol I'm just saying

You're reading farther into that than what I expected, I should've clarified more ;)

...because my post wasn't clear, I'll do the drawing now. All of the names posted will go in a box and I'll pull one out :D

BLKFOX

Established Member
View attachment 43843View attachment 43842
I inherited this 2002 F-150 from my brother, Mike Dunn, a very talented and successful automotive engineer who built it 11-12 years ago.

It's a built and blueprinted 5.4, .020 over, with twin cam 4 valve Navigator heads and a 2.3 Whipple supercharger, (when he built the engine nobody made an intake manifold so he made his own) it pulls 620 hp at the rear wheels and is CA smog legal.

Did I mention, it's CA smog legal.

He didn't stop at the engine & bullet-proof transmission. It has 2" drop Belltech spindles, rack & pinion steering, self designed and constructed 4 link rear suspension and RideTech air suspension at the corners, ,,, it rides and handles like a Corvette with 11 inch Hankooks in front and 18 inch Mickey Thompsons in back.

Sadly, he got ill and died before he could do the Brembo brake upgrade,,, I'll take care of that.

RIP Mike.
You were one of the two the best brothers I could ever have had.

dunndeal, the random hat draw pulled you out as the winner of the sign. I'll PM you and get all of your information!

dunndeal

Established Member
Josh,
I've sent a PM with the info.

As I mentioned in my PM, it's the first thing I've won since I was 12. How cool!

For all you SVT guys, I doubt if any of you knew my brother, he hung out mostly at LightningRodder, but he was a very special man. The fact that he chose RideTech suspension system tells me everything I need to know about the quality and engineering of their products.

Jon

SOVACobra03

Established Member
Josh,

As I mentioned in my PM, it's the first thing I've won since I was 12. How cool!

For all you SVT guys, I doubt if any of you knew my brother, he hung out mostly at LightningRodder, but he was a very special man. The fact that he chose RideTech suspension system tells me everything I need to know about the quality and engineering of their products.

Jon
I'm jealous but congrats!! Let's get another 25 posts so I can have a chance again lol

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Josh,

Jon

your brother was a hell of a guy and put together a very nice truck. I helped him a bit on a coil pack screw group buy over there once

dunndeal

Established Member
Jerry, it's a pleasure to meet you.
A couple of guys over at LightningRodder continued production of Mike's coil pack screws and donated the $4,000 sales proceeds to Pathways, the hospice care organization that took care of him in the last few weeks of his life.
Stifflers is doing the same thing with a suspension device Mike designed that they now make.

It brings a lump to my throat when I think of how much people thought of Mike. I really didn't realize how good he was because, as my older brother, he was always there.

It's moments like this when I really miss him.

your brother was a hell of a guy and put together a very nice truck. I helped him a bit on a coil pack screw group buy over there once

Users who are viewing this thread