RickSVT is turning the wrench

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
RickSvt said:
Whenever you are ready, I am game.

Rick

ok, I'll keep you posted, but I may need to rebuild first...any ideas? as for whipple, probably around 2-2.5k

torquemonster

Established Member
suprjagr said:
ok, I'll keep you posted, but I may need to rebuild first...any ideas? as for whipple, probably around 2-2.5k

I'd buy the whipple in a few months....Would it be worth the hassel to make the kit fit my car? What all would have to be done?(besides internal work of course) Would a warranty still come with it or no?? .......or maybe i should just wait to get a kennebell.

Last edited:

Tylerb59

Established Member
I'd wait and get a Kenne Bell which is designed for your year.

The work involved to get the Whipple to work correctly would be less then desirable.

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
I am also going to throw this out there, but if anyone would be interested in my car as is for $28k, let me know...I am weighing either continuing to modify or buy a z06 or 911 turbo

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
oh man, more pressure to by a Whipple . . . I can't take it anymore. . .:dw: :lol1:
That is a good price though.

Maybe if I blow up my Eaton and have the crazy desire to spend $$,$$$ on Level 5 half-shafts, heavy duty clutch, driveshaft loop, BAP, ice-box, multiple tunes/dyno runs, DR's, subframe connectors, roll bar, boost a pump, and injectors then and only then will I have to get a Whipple! :D

Does that remind you of anyone???

Last edited:

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
Tylerb59 said:
C6 Z06? DO IT!

z0mg.

Don't kid yourself with this Mustang crap, C6 Z06 is where it's at.

If I had the money I wouldn't be in this POS.

This one is for sell locally ... I need a better job:

http://vipimports.com/07_Z06.php

Tyler, Tyler, Tyler. . . you just wait until you get your tune and half shafts and you'll be beating Z06's (stock that is). Hang in there man:burnout:

torquemonster

Established Member
Ya tyler keep your head up man.....however i'm gonna have to agree with tyler about getting a c6 ZO6 !!!!! DO IT JAKE!! Get BLACK... Those are my dream cars. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
I am actually leaning towards an 01 or 02 911 turbo...I can get a great deal on one, since one of my close friends owns a dealership...but a black Zo6 is right up there...I wouldn't be ready to do this until near spring, but I would unload the car before then if someone wants it.

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
Tylerb59 said:
C6 Z06? DO IT!

z0mg.

Don't kid yourself with this Mustang crap, C6 Z06 is where it's at.

If I had the money I wouldn't be in this POS.

This one is for sell locally ... I need a better job:

http://vipimports.com/07_Z06.php

That is one bad ass mofo...damn I can't stop dreaming of that thing now, haha...the only problem is its about 25k more than I want to spend...how's this for 60k
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...ngine=&fuel=&doors=&style_flag=1&cardist=1719

Users who are viewing this thread