Rick Gordon is the MAN

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
You all probably dont know this guy, but the majority of you probably know that I had a little run in with my rear bumper.

Enter Rick Gordon.

This guy is a Hardcore Mustang Fanatic. He is a Carb Monster Machine builder. He has not one, but THREE BOSS 429 engines that he owns. Complete. One is 572 CC, which is almost 9L that he is putting into a 47 Ford Pickup truck. Needless to say, this guy is cool as all hell.

Now onto the good stuff. My co-worker knew him and referred me to him to get my bumpers painted. I got my front and rear painted for only $300, and these things are OEM quality. Not a paint drip or anything anywhere on them.

So hats off to Rick Gordon for providing a killer job at a killer price! You are the man!

TRBO VNM

MTShambles said:
You all probably dont know this guy, but the majority of you probably know that I had a little run in with my rear bumper.

Enter Rick Gordon.

This guy is a Hardcore Mustang Fanatic. He is a Carb Monster Machine builder. He has not one, but THREE BOSS 429 engines that he owns. Complete. One is 572 CC, which is almost 9L that he is putting into a 47 Ford Pickup truck. Needless to say, this guy is cool as all hell.

Now onto the good stuff. My co-worker knew him and referred me to him to get my bumpers painted. I got my front and rear painted for only $300, and these things are OEM quality. Not a paint drip or anything anywhere on them.

So hats off to Rick Gordon for providing a killer job at a killer price! You are the man!

good deal man. glad you got it taken care of, but if it is that great of a job, I disagree with this statement, "these things are OEM quality". OEM quality sucks a$$.

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
good deal man. glad you got it taken care of, but if it is that great of a job, I disagree with this statement, "these things are OEM quality". OEM quality sucks a$$.

Ok, lets try this again...

These things are WAY BETTER than OEM Quality :).

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:

lol, good point....

Users who are viewing this thread