Ricer + Snow = Fail

BigDan

Established Member
[youtube_browser]PajolF-m2ww[/youtube_browser]

Must be a Californian.

Thanks for posting.

You do know that California Hosted the Winter Olympics....

On more then a few occasions I have had to "gas it to save it" during a slide up here in the Sierra-Nevada's. This driver obviously would of been fine if he just hit the brakes but you get the idea.... I hope.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
This driver obviously would of been fine if he just hit the brakes but you get the idea.... I hope.

He did hit the brakes, thats how he slid right across the road, then he tried to tokyo drift his way into a wicked sick power slide, except he forgot FWD can't drift. Well, except straight into a telephone pole.

The saturn followed by locking his brakes up to. Pure genius on both of their parts.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
people cant be that stupid...

i can see how the saturn may have hit the brakes and kept going.

but WTF is with the cig not 2 seconds after he was hit

I believe what you witnessed was a driver so drunk he thought that he slid into the side of BW3's.

He then lit up his cig in anticipation of going inside and slamming a few more Jager Bombs.:dancenana:

CobRoush-00

Established Member
It looks like the road is icy. Therefore if his brake got locked up while on some ice spot, he better be a damn good driver to let go the brake and try to avoid the pole. But most people panics and lose control totally. The other car could have avoided to hit the maxima but I think he also was on his brakes. Funny the cigarette's lighting.......LOL

Users who are viewing this thread