ricer eats it!

mufftang66

Established Member
the narrator seems to add the correct quotes to the situation, but clearly the 'driver' of that car cannot drive worth a lick.

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
:eek: ..makes me wanna sell my Honduh and get a domestic as a daily driver.

Last edited:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
shanker - haha I have watched that video like 10 times trying to figure out how the kid lost it.

But I think this video takes the cake, how did he loose it? Were the roads wet?

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
so...did he just decide to plow it into the median?:kaboom: hope he didnt scratch his body kit....:lol1: and like you guys said....when youve lost traction like that...you really dont want to be hitting the brakes

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
The moron tapped the brakes while swerving which broke them loose then let off, over corrected and locked them up again and kept them clamped. Driving 101, if you loose traction the brakes aren't going to save you.

Last edited:

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
yeah i dunno what started it either...its a fwd....how do you start fishtailing....unless he was doing 120 and he body kit failed...

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
It looks like he went to shift into the right lane and didn't look. When he realized there was a car in his way he jerked the car hard left then he tried to straiten it out by jerking it right and ended up losing control.

Dumbass ricer.

peterjmc

Azn SVT Own3r
Established Member
It looked like he didn't notice that he was drifting. Then suddenly noticed and corrected. Which inturn made him overcorrect in the other direction, and then he just lost it.

NitrousX

Established Member
I thought maybe he was changing radio stations then looked up and saw he was going into the wrong lane, then turned and hit the brakes.

GSTSpyder

Established Member
Originally posted by NitrousX
I thought maybe he was changing radio stations then looked up and saw he was going into the wrong lane, then turned and hit the brakes.
im thinkin the same thing. Also its prolly an auto by the way that happened. If they were racing or sumn thats the only way i can see him switching to the brakes AND cutting the wheel at the same time. I mean imagine being the driver, it must have been alot of work TO wipe out.

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
I'm thinking maybe his new bass activated neon steering wheel blinded him and put him in the path of that large truck. What a dingus.:bash:

Poiznus

Super Cool SVT Poster
Established Member
I'm thinking he seen the other car gaining on him and then hit a very large shot of nitrous. Which would have then "maybe" spun the tires and made it start pulling to one side and the rest has been explained already???? Maybe??

Either way :burn:

Users who are viewing this thread