Riced Out '95 Vortech V2 GT For Sale At Local Dealer

Sick03Vert

Banned
http://www.texashotrides.com/1995-Ford-Mustang-GT-Supercharged-Addison-Texas-75001/5061071

:uh oh::nonono::xpl:

Priced to sell though!!! :lol1:

Where to start....

The body kit looks like shit...that is NOT a Saleen wing.
Euro tails...gotta love that.
Massively oversized (and not straight) exhaust tips.
"Custom" interior...LOL.
Front center wreck on Carfax (minor damage)
Turn signals on front fender panels over the GT badges

Anyways, I have seen worse....I'm sure you all have too...but I thought some of you guys/gals would get a chuckle. :beer:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Eh not even that bad.

a true saleen wing, and some pick and pull interior pieces away from having a decent SN95.

You will be hard pressed to find a 95 GT with under 100k in any condition at this point.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
I'm with Thomas. For the price, you can easily turn that car into a nice looking car with minimal work. Good foundation is already there, just get a stock body kit, ditch the wing, and lower it and you have a [hopefully] good SN95 on your hands. I wonder who tuned it if that is a DFW local car.....

aarons04cobra

Established Member
I didn't think its that bad for a 20 year old car. wing is gay, but price isn't bad. especially supercharged and through a dealer.

I do see some nice cars in that warehouse though!

Zemedici

Established Member
I didn't think its that bad for a 20 year old car. wing is gay, but price isn't bad. especially supercharged and through a dealer.

I do see some nice cars in that warehouse though!

i lol'ed

Texas Hot Rides always has nice shit, same as La Motorcars, and CosmoMotorsOnline

tkeinia

Established Member
not bad, as stated above, a few hundred dollars can fix that. first is the wing and tail lights, then replace the tail pipes and some lowering spings. oh and some interior spray paint.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is actually a nice Mustang GT. I agree on replacing the wing and lowering springs. The rear lights I'd replace with stock units. Interior wouldn't need much work at all. Engine bay looks very clean so hopefully the motor is in excellent shape.

Stang Lover

Established Member
Change interior pieces back to black, add a S281 wing, add some 96-98 taillights, different rims, lower it and you have yourself a good looking Stang.

All that can be done with less than a grand.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Tone down the massive hood, saleen decklid wing and you're good to go! That car bac in 2000 would have probably been right on the money (save for the wing) with what people were doing. It just needs some updating. Better wheels, sleeker body panels.

For the price, you could have a really great SN95 for under 10k

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
In all honesty, I don't think it's that bad. If I were in the market, I'd consider this. I could replace the tail lights and rear wing with something from the junkyard and be good

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
As said it's not bad at all, you could easily trade those lights with someone for the stock ones. That spoiler has to go too.

FourSixPony

SLO GT
Established Member
Exhaust tips need to be changed, they look way too massive and stick out too far. I would consider it if it wasn't so far from me. Easy fixes.

Sick03Vert

Banned
aww, yet another thread backfire from the OP.

Awww....another failed troll attempt from little Thomas.

I just posted it up because I saw it and thought it looked like rice to me. I even said, "I've seen worse."

I agree that the fixes it needs are easy...but as it sits, it looks terrible IMO.

Enough small things add up to a heap that winds up looking bad. Sure, throw a grand at it and you can fix it.

You can also throw a grand at an ugly ass Terminator with lambo doors and God-awful rims, but someone posted that up.

If you don't have anything constructive to add, why post? Other than to prove you're still following my every post...which is, again as I have said in the past, a bit creepy.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Idk, this car is just a Saleen kit with a hideous spoiler and tail lights. That Cobra had alot more custom work done (more $ invested) with the Lambo doors and Stalker kit. It also had a ridiculous price tag. Not that I agree this thread backfired but does anyone else think the car is riced out?

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
She is not so bad man! She's got what?
You know some paint, and some fiberglass yes indeed.
The book has her at 60,70? Call it 80 all right, you subtract it from 200 all right and we have a deal
You take 80 from 200 and we call it even:beer:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Awww....another failed troll attempt from little Thomas.

I just posted it up because I saw it and thought it looked like rice to me. I even said, "I've seen worse."

I agree that the fixes it needs are easy...but as it sits, it looks terrible IMO.

Enough small things add up to a heap that winds up looking bad. Sure, throw a grand at it and you can fix it.

You can also throw a grand at an ugly ass Terminator with lambo doors and God-awful rims, but someone posted that up.

If you don't have anything constructive to add, why post? Other than to prove you're still following my every post...which is, again as I have said in the past, a bit creepy.

If I was attempting to troll you, its plainly obvious it succeeded by your reply.

oldmodman

Established Member
I don't mind the look at all. Not for that cheap. That's beater DD territory for here in Los Angeles.

If it shifts OK and has good cold air I would buy it and just run it into the ground. Then sell it to a friend's kid as her first fast American Iron. Gotta get kids out of those crappy teeny fureign cars somehow.

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
The exhaust tips, taillights and wing/interior color combo make the car look like rice. All of those can be easily fixed for a few hundred dollars.

Personally I love the saleen bodykit, and this car would look stunning with saleen rims, and S281 wing.

Users who are viewing this thread