Rice or nice?

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Is it really necessary to have them on, do you forget what type of exhaust and suspension components you have? I'm not a sticker fan so I say they aren't bad but I wouldn't have put them on.

AlexB

Banned
I wanna reprezent... lol

EDIT: actually, I got a little bored with my car's appearance and wanted to play around a bit.

Last edited:

Tired

Needs 4 more cylinders.
Established Member
Stickers and other non-useful excess are just things to further annoy you when detailing. At least its not a huge vinyl graphic across the side though.

TK94Bird

whoopin some ass
Established Member
Well i would not call it rice, if you think all stickers are rice you'd better not hang around the pit area when all the pro class racers are there :) However i agree with Boo, Hulk, and 03, just say no.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
i'd take off the st sticker and leave the borla, it kinda looks like it's supposed to be there. jmo.

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
I think it looks good (red/black color scheme) and doesn't fall under 'rice', but personally I was never for stickers on the body of the car. I have a few underneath the hood to further accentuate the engine bay but nothing outside. Kinda like Roger Moore said in "The Cannonball Run"...Why advertise? :)

Users who are viewing this thread