Rice Busters t-shirts

dustang

Established Member
I am starting a t-shirt business called Rice Busters(registered) and I figured you guys might want to know about it. Email me at [email protected] and I will send you pics of some of my designs. Some of them you may have already seen on the internet since I am have been showing other mustang websites these pics. The t-shirts will cost $15.00. If you want a custom picture on a shirt(for example your car) that would be $20.00. I have not started making these shirts yet but I hope to start this week on them. And if it does well I may start a website on it. So if you are interested in having a shirt that has funny pictures insulting rice burners email me. I already have a bunch of people wanting to buy them.

dustang

Established Member
my email is having a problem here. How do I post pics on here??? For some reason I cannot send the pics through my email.

Mugger

Don't beat 'em, MUG 'em!
Established Member
Here is a pic of my old license plate frame. I wanted to make a shirt with this soooooo maybe you could do something with it LOL

2003_0206_134748AA.jpg

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

dustang

Established Member
Mugger, are you wanting just the license plate or the whole pic on here???? And custom shirts are $20, plus $2.00 shipping and handling

Users who are viewing this thread