RGR Custom GT500 Camshafts - Video inside

paluka21

Established Member
I don't think condensation smoke lingers like that. The numbers are awesome but that smoke seems odd.

Agreed. That seemed like entirely too much smoke for condensation build up and the temps aren't cold enough out to cause that much water vapor. (I just had my car dynoed as well) I mean there was enough smoke that you couldn't see the trees in the background.

rdsnk46

Established Member
I'm not sure if it was posted already or not but is the bottom end still stock or upgraded rods/pistons/hardware ect.

Andy

Bad Company

Established Member
I need cams in my life
Justin.........you need to update your signature

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

Depending on which you are considering the fastest..........the ET or the MPH. He is taking names and leaving no prisoners in Las Vegas the last three days. Go to his company Facebook page, you'll love his last comment in a video posted there after the 5.883 run

Turbo98GT

Mod Motor Mustangs
Established Member
Justin.........you need to update your signature

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

Depending on which you are considering the fastest..........the ET or the MPH. He is taking names and leaving no prisoners in Las Vegas the last three days. Go to his company Facebook page, you'll love his last comment in a video posted there after the 5.883 run

Believe it or not, my company is on the front nose of the car. We are excited how good he is doing. Running 5s like a bracket car. He just ran 253mph as well. I just wish the track wasn't as greasy, we'd like to see him go low 80s or a 70

hotford

Established Member
typically you should pick up 50=60 rwhp with the cams....
my buddies 2013 with stage 4 comp cams picked up 60 rwhp,typical pulleys,exhaust set up on 93 pump and 15 degrees made 813 rwhp.........
BTW his gas mileage will suck with those cams....but then again we want power not gas mileage......
his off idle start will need getting use to do to the cams operation down low off idle...other than that it should be all good.

Bad Company

Established Member
Believe it or not, my company is on the front nose of the car. We are excited how good he is doing. Running 5s like a bracket car. He just ran 253mph as well. I just wish the track wasn't as greasy, we'd like to see him go low 80s or a 70

Well since I've met the owner of Lucas Oil a few times and he isn't in Stafford VA, I'm assuming that you're Mod Motor Mustangs. You aren't that far from me, in fact I used to pass by Stafford numerous times each week running I95 with a dump trailer.

i sent him a text trying to encourage him, I wanted to see a 5.850 with a 255. I haven't talked with him, but looking at all the time slips he has texted me this week I thought the track wasn't allowing him to dial in anymore power for the first 100 feet, but man it is hauling tail by the 1/8. The video he posted to his company Facebook page had me rolling........he is definitely "motivated" as he put it LOL

Turbo98GT

Mod Motor Mustangs
Established Member
Well since I've met the owner of Lucas Oil a few times and he isn't in Stafford VA, I'm assuming that you're Mod Motor Mustangs. You aren't that far from me, in fact I used to pass by Stafford numerous times each week running I95 with a dump trailer.

i sent him a text trying to encourage him, I wanted to see a 5.850 with a 255. I haven't talked with him, but looking at all the time slips he has texted me this week I thought the track wasn't allowing him to dial in anymore power for the first 100 feet, but man it is hauling tail by the 1/8. The video he posted to his company Facebook page had me rolling........he is definitely "motivated" as he put it LOL

He had issues getting his second gear to function properly. You'll hear him hitting the limiter. And yes m, the track was fairly inconsistent but John was basically bracket racing it this weekend. I told him I'd like to see a 5.79 out of it. I think it has it if he can get .99 60 ft and get 2nd fixed.

That video had me rolling. F those other clowns. Karma...

StangsfeverFOX

Established Member
Long tubes , ported blower , ported inlet , tb , jlt intake , 15 lower , car made 18/19psi before cams, and yes all billet gears , cam gears , secondary gears and oil pump gears

rdsnk46

Established Member
What are you revving the car to rpm wise? Any fear of the motor letting go that power level?

black13 gt500

Established Member
very interested on rdsnk46s post I'm thinking about doing L&M NSR cams when I get the billet oil pump gears installed. But afraid it will make to much power for the stock rods. I'm at 720 at the tire

Users who are viewing this thread