Revolution automotive auto tune?

98v8

Established Member
Any auto guys here running Adams tune? About to put a tvs on my car and wondering how he does with the autos. He tunes my 2012 manual car and it was spot on thanks for the input guys

Justin81

Established Member
If he tunes your other car spot on than why discount his abilities. I'm sure you'll be just as satisfied.

98v8

Established Member
Not discounting his abilities at all. But I know some tuners are better at tuning autos than others. Just wanted to get some public input on how his auto tunes do before I spend the money.

5.0jake

Established Member
Never mind he told me to call aed lol

That's funny, when I contacted Shaun for a tune, he recommended Adam at Rev Auto for me since he is so close to where I live.
You can't go wrong with AED but having an A6 you should also consider Mike Roush at Mid Atlantic.

Shaun@AED

Adam would do a damn fine job, but I think he prefers to do Boosted applications in house.

98v8

Established Member
Yea I don't think adam wanted to remote tune with supercharger. I did call vmp tho there gonna remote tune it for me

Ill_W1N

Established Member
Do you guys read the threads on here? There was like 2 in one week awhile ago. Search for yourselves its not a secret.

Users who are viewing this thread