(Return) fuel system (can I program the car to run with my sct tuner?

03ct cobra

Established Member
Hey guys,my name is jim...03ct cobra...im new to this forum so sorry if this is the wrong place to post.I have a 03 cobra, nothing really crazy like some guys here.I have a pullied eaton,sbtb,fluidyne h/e,flsfc,kn fipk, billetflow 4pc idler kit,m/f catback, and a nice little tune.my question is this: im planning a ts upgrade in the future and would like to know if I get the lethal budget return kit if I can program the car to run with my sct tuner that came with the car just to get it to the tuner. Id like to start with the fuel system first unless you guys think that its not a good idea.any input would be appreciated.btw im kinda leaning tword the vmp vs for my upgrade as im not really interested in drag racing,just looking for a killer street car that I can enjoy on nice days here in Connecticut.also if anyone knows of a good place to get work done locally id appreciate any references. Thanks alot guys been a long time reader and now that I finally got my dream car...im also a member.:beer:

stangy2004

Established Member
Welcome to the site. I just ordered lethals budget return so i'll let you know this spring when i install it and the whipple :bananay. But i'm probably gona trailor it anuways. I use to go to Dez in seakonk MA. I'm gona try Dyno performance in loudon NH all my buds are going there and like it I currently have a efi logics tune from CT but there way to expensive.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Welcome to the board.... :beer: the great thing about this and your car, is that a lot of things have already been done by a lot of members on here.

Here are a couple threads that are read worthy for your fuel questions, and maybe give you a betterr sense of direction where you wanna go, and where you wanna "ship your money off to"......

Unfortunately, the prices of parts rarely change (no matter how I wish them away for 24 hours just to find its the same price) and most of the do's and do nots are pretty straight forward. Those dont change either:xpl:

You can also keep abreast of combos and ideas with people constantly posting thier recent builds and write ups under the TERMINATOR SECTION

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...t-return-system-good-700-hp.html#post11276795

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-you-post-read-terminator-faqs-hot-links.html

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...ystem-upgrade-options-what-you-need-know.html

03ct cobra

Established Member
Thanks alot guys...really appreciate it.yeah..I called efi logics for a price on lt's and they told me that they no longer work on domestic cars only foreign cars,but they will dyno tune it if the work was done by myself or somewhere else.anyway I know there is jannetty racing here but I know these cars are kinda picky as to tuning and work done.I've heard of shops really screwing up other members cars cuz they didn't know what they were doing.id rather go off of another members recommendation. But thanks for the welcome and the replies.I see myself being around for a long time:thumbsup:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, I really surprised to hear that EFI Logics is no longer doing domestics. What a shame. As far as Jannetty Racing, I hope things have changed there since I used them a few years ago. I was not impressed with their work and had been told by a friend with a 2003 Cobra to avoid them because they screwed up his car. Like I said, hopefully things have changed since then. I would definitely talk to Ted face to face and ask enough questions to make you confident that they are not only familiar with Terminators, but that their work on them is excellent. Maybe get some references if possible. JMO.

There used to be a guy here (Dave Argentino - aka Juiced46) who did a lot of work with Terminators. He was someone I could always trust my car to. He's about as knowledgeable as they come and his work was exceptional. However, he sold his turbo Terminator and I don't think he is any longer doing work on them. You can try to email him to see if he still works on these cars. If he does, I HIGHLY recommend him. He lives in North Haven.

03ct cobra

Established Member
Wow! That's kinda weird ...talk about a small world.my car visually is just like juiced46.when I called efi I asked them for a recommendation and they gave me his phone #. I had no idea that they were the same person....holy crap! Lol. Go figure.I sorta wanted to give him a call but was a little weary u no. Now that I know that they're the same person ill give him a call.I also was surprised that efi stopped work on domestics. Yeah ill call him for sure prob closer to the spring time as long as there are no big problems over this winter and depending on my income tax refund. Efi gave me his name and # and said he was a mechanic n was extremely knowledgeable about these cars..go figure.....lol:dancenana:

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
03 CT Cobra- Give me a ring or PM me and I can help you out and point you in the correct direction for sure on what you want to do.

Bob just because I sold my car doesnt mean I do not work on them :) I'm still here doing the usual, just unfortunately do not own a Terminator at the moment. I bought a new house, car had to go .........for now :beer:

Wow! That's kinda weird ...talk about a small world.my car visually is just like juiced46.when I called efi I asked them for a recommendation and they gave me his phone #. I had no idea that they were the same person....holy crap! Lol. Go figure.I sorta wanted to give him a call but was a little weary u no. Now that I know that they're the same person ill give him a call.I also was surprised that efi stopped work on domestics. Yeah ill call him for sure prob closer to the spring time as long as there are no big problems over this winter and depending on my income tax refund. Efi gave me his name and # and said he was a mechanic n was extremely knowledgeable about these cars..go figure.....lol:dancenana:

Users who are viewing this thread