retry to post my pics of 98 BAB & Wheels

Atlantic Blue

Established Member
By the way guys I've got to give credit for a great deal on these wheels to one of the nicest people on these boards: SSSLAV8, Thanks for a great deal, and nice wheels!

Atlantic Blue

Established Member
Let me know if I'm not working I'm all yours
lol.

Ok, I'll hold ya to that. I'm looking for some springs as of yesterday, do you or anybody else that might read this have a set laying around that would drop her about 11/2", If so pm me. That way I can get rid her of the Bronco look!

mdoan

Established Member
Here's some pics under the hood.

Hey who did your spark plug covers? Did you do them yourself? Are they metal or painted stock plastic?

I love the writing you chose for the COBRA. Anyhoos, been looking for some replacements for mine since they're deformed and I really like that style.

Atlantic Blue

Established Member
Yea, I painted them, then added the lettering. The lettering came on a very thin sheet of Aluminum and it sticks on the covers. I will try to find where I got the lettering from if you would like. It was very inexpensive.

mdoan

Established Member

Atlantic Blue

Established Member
Thank's I get allot of comments, not many around want to detail that much I guess. Actually they are oem plastic covers that I painted, then added the 4.6 cobra stick on.

I have looked everywhere I can think of to find where I bought those plaques that are on the covers, but I cannot seem to find them. Sorry!

Last edited:

LDC2335

Established Member
nice wheels, and i like all the blue in the engine bay, looks good

Users who are viewing this thread