retry to post my pics of 98 BAB & Wheels

KazooGS-T

Established Member
p1010019odf.th.jpg

Some of those pictures are just all kinds of bad links, I tried reposting them properly for you but half weren't working. Sorry.

Last edited:

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
lol these are the only 2 I could get out of your massive failure

p1010019odf.jpg

p1010022e.jpg

Smoked SVT

Established Member
Is that a mustang body on a bronco chassis? JK just needs some lowering springs and it will look great. I love the BAB cars.

Atlantic Blue

Established Member
Yea, Yea, I know it looks like it has 4x4 capability, but hey I live in Colorado where we need that "extra" clearance on these rough mountain trails, not to mention the huge snow pack that we have up here.

tt54l32v

Established Member
Yea, Yea, I know it looks like it has 4x4 capability, but hey I live in Colorado where we need that "extra" clearance on these rough mountain trails, not to mention the huge snow pack that we have up here.

so you rock climb on it
:banana:

Last edited:

Atlantic Blue

Established Member
so you rock climb on it
:banana:
naw, but the way the streets are around here with all of the pot holes, and bad railroad crossings (I have to cross a series of 5 to get to and from my job) I don't want to damage the underside like I have seen on other lowered cars in the area. I don't know, maybe I'll get off my butt later this spring and change the springs.:dw::shrug:

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Wheels look good excellent choice that is what I was gonna run before I found mine. But you gotta go a little lower. Get some H&R Race springs and just leave all the spring isolators in and it will be fine even on the f'd up roads we run into. If you need any help let me know I have done this a few times lol. Congrats on the wheels.

Atlantic Blue

Established Member
Wheels look good excellent choice that is what I was gonna run before I found mine. But you gotta go a little lower. Get some H&R Race springs and just leave all the spring isolators in and it will be fine even on the f'd up roads we run into. If you need any help let me know I have done this a few times lol. Congrats on the wheels.

Heck Kwikie, I just might take you up on your offer. I'll think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread