Retired? Hardly! Now working full time for you!

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Big day today (Friday) as I announced to my Chicago radio staff that I was retiring after 20 years with them, and 36 in the broadcasting industry. It's been very good to us and sets the groundwork for my next chapter.

As most of you know, I've been assisting Justin Starkey and VMP Tuning for the past few years on nights...weekends...holidays with everything from tech support to sales and R&D. I was first a customer of Justin's and came to know his quality of work, skills and dedication to perfection. Those were some of the qualities and reasons why I reached out and we discussed ways in which I could be of more service to our customers on a full time basis.

I am proud to announce that I am joining the VMP Tuning/VMP Superchargers Team as my "real job" effective mid-May. As one of the first few hundred owners of the new gen GT500's back in 2006 and the pilot of "Christine", I've had the ability to learn the Mustang family intimately between on-track experience and Justin's sharing of his vast knowledge.

Tiffany and I are relocating to Central Florida to be near VMP's Headquarters.

I appreciate the trust many of you have already allowed me to earn over the past few years. I assure you that I'll do everything I can to help make your VMP experience the very best.

Onward and upward-

BJ

Oh, and for what it's worth, this gives you the Clif's Notes of the "real job" I'm leaving after over 3 decades in research and marketing in broadcasting

http://chicagoradioandmedia.com/news...ces-retirement

albaluma

Established Member
best of luck in everything you do BJ

you and justin are doing a great job by giving advices for shelby owners.

wish you all the best

Zemedici

Established Member
Holy hell that's quite a transition. With all the knowledge you're sharing with people all over the board I thought you already worked at VMP and had for a while.

Good luck with the switch!

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Holy hell that's quite a transition. With all the knowledge you're sharing with people all over the board I thought you already worked at VMP and had for a while.

Good luck with the switch!

I've been working on a part time basis for a couple of years. Nights, weekends, holidays....when you guys need the most help (nice timing, huh?) Anyway, I'll have ALL my time to dedicated to being there for you.

bj

Users who are viewing this thread