Retard and his V6 Mustang

SoCalCobra

Intaker & 7.5" Pistons!
Established Member
How embarassing....:nonono:
[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/GuyTalks-about-V6-Mustang_157808.htm]
4d0cb5f7-8514-497e-9950-9a8100e9132e.jpg
[/ame][ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/GuyTalks-about-V6-Mustang_157808.htm]GuyTalks about V6 Mustang[/ame]

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I saw this one last week. Funny! Guy needs to spend some time here for Mustangs 101. LOL!

SpectorV

Established Member
dont let one idiot speak for all v6 owners, just like you shouldnt let one idiot with a GT speak for all gt mustang owners.

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
Reminds me of my retarted cousin with a Lightning. He posts on here but I don't remember his screen name. I was talking about lowering my car and getting an adj panhard bar and he tells me yeah I had to get a panhard bar when I changed the front bumper on my truck. :loser:

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
First time seeing this and all I can say is WOW HAHAHA. People amaze me everyday.

Why do people who don't know anything about cars who are trying to tell others about their performance in their car say the dumbest modifications. Like I got a new shifter or radiator cap. In this guys case it was new pistons which would really give him a boost. HAHAHA

CosworthRS

DemonicGraphix
Established Member
i sell performance parts for a living, and i get guys like this.. People try to buy boost guages thinking it will give them boost. They buy guages just to have them but never actually use them.. I used to explain it to them, that you need a supercharger or turbocharger to actually have boost, and that these guages are for monitoring.. "really? whats that?"

Users who are viewing this thread