RET Custom Dyno Tuning Special

Greg@RET

Established Member
I just did this for the GT500's, Terminator's, and now am offering it to the Gen. 2 crowd. From now until Dec. 31 custom dyno tuning for any mods on a L (other then turbo) is $300 flat rate. This rate is only good until Dec. 31, no rain checks. I dont do mail order tuning....

Thanks

FireGuy

Clear As Mud
Established Member
Been a while. My tune is spot on and works great, even passed CA Smog.

Will have to come by sometime and check out the new digs.

This is good deal folks, Greg actually listens to the customer and does his best to set it up the way you want it.

Greg@RET

Established Member
Been a while. My tune is spot on and works great, even passed CA Smog.

Will have to come by sometime and check out the new digs.

This is good deal folks, Greg actually listens to the customer and does his best to set it up the way you want it.

Hey stranger, long time! :beer:

AJRED99

"Almost Stock"
Established Member
Greg, I doubt you remember me but you tune my custom red 99 Terminator back in early 2007. You had a badass black C6 vette then and had just picked up your Mustang shell and a GT500 motor. Anyhow, I have a fully built Lightning now and was wondering if the 300 bucks would cover multiple tunes, I need an E85, 91 octane and Nitrous Tune for the new 3.4 whipple kit I plan on installing next week when I return from Iraq.

Greg@RET

Established Member
Greg, I doubt you remember me but you tune my custom red 99 Terminator back in early 2007. You had a badass black C6 vette then and had just picked up your Mustang shell and a GT500 motor. Anyhow, I have a fully built Lightning now and was wondering if the 300 bucks would cover multiple tunes, I need an E85, 91 octane and Nitrous Tune for the new 3.4 whipple kit I plan on installing next week when I return from Iraq.

Add $100 and you have a deal. I usually never forget a face or a car, I remember you, your dyno graphs had some strange waves :beer: I now know that is tire slippage.. seen a few do it.

So do you do any mail order tunes :dw: :poke:

I need a new sticker.

Are you still into mail order brides :thumbsup:
No sweat, swing by and I will give you a sweater.

AJRED99

"Almost Stock"
Established Member
Add $100 and you have a deal. I usually never forget a face or a car, I remember you, your dyno graphs had some strange waves :beer: I now know that is tire slippage.. seen a few do it.

Greg, I will be traveling home starting tomorrow, can you pm me your contact info and next week when I get back I will give you a call, thanks!! Great memory BTW :beer:

Jaystang2

Established Member
Hey Greg i am very interested in a dyno tune on my bolt on 2000gt...right now I have a diablosport canned tune..so would you use my tuner, or is it a whole different thing? price?
I have been to your shop before for dyno day, now ready for a custom tune
Thanks,Justin

Users who are viewing this thread