Requesting Help. Lower grille & HE

98expo

Established Member
I am looking for any pics of GT500's with the lower grille removed to show the HE. I recently ran across a video of an 07-09 that had its lower removed, but the video wasnt very clear.

Has anyone done this?

Thanks

98expo

Established Member
Thanks. Its almost there. Has no one ever removed their lower mesh to expose the HE better? It may not look good, but I am thinking of how the 03-04 Cobras look.

Crushinator

Established Member
Several guys, along with myself have installed the '13+ grilles top and bottom which exposes the heat exchanger. They're wide open with no mesh. Would definitely look a lot better than just removing the lower grill.

fullboogie

Established Member
I actually bought a second lower grill for my '07 so I can do exactly what you are talking about. I'm going to cut out the center section of the honeycomb and leave the surrounding part. It's way down on the list of things to do...

98expo

Established Member
I actually bought a second lower grill for my '07 so I can do exactly what you are talking about. I'm going to cut out the center section of the honeycomb and leave the surrounding part. It's way down on the list of things to do...

Does it show enough of the he to look good? Its offset pretty far.

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
I run the cervinis lower grille on mine, its a little more open than so it will show off the H/E and it looks good.

98expo

Established Member
so I can not find the video. It was a night race video that was posted up here not too long ago, maybe two weeks.

crap

Users who are viewing this thread