reputable shops near va?

carguy19

Established Member
I dont know how far into va you are but if you were willing to travel to south jersey, JDM is one of the most experienced places in the USA for tuning. The owner of the shop use to tune cars for ford motor company.

If you want, you can contact Jim Jr, he posts on this site often. His screen name is JimIII@JDM

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
I dont know how far into va you are but if you were willing to travel to south jersey, JDM is one of the most experienced places in the USA for tuning. The owner of the shop use to tune cars for ford motor company.

If you want, you can contact Jim Jr, he posts on this site often. His screen name is JimIII@JDM

My truck was built and tuned by JDM they are badass and I never had a single issue they are about 5 hours from me, basically every shop I've looked into is about 5 hours from me

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
Ok I'm getting very close to pulling the trigger now I just have a few questions and need some help. I'll try to keep myself from rambling, I'm basically down to two shops that are close to the same distance from me. I haven't emailed either shop yet and both can produce basically the exact same package. My goal is 750HP. I'd like to keep it as safe as possible, I won't be taking my car to the track or even beating on it really I know some of you are asking well whats the point lol I just want to have a badass street car that I can take out and enjoy the "sweet jesus" crap your pants rush and the occasional shock on someones face when they pull up beside me on the highway and I blow past them unexpectedly not like I can't do that already. Originally I was gonna keep it simple but I figured if I'm gonna do it I might as well get it done once so I was thinkig basically like the 13-6 with a few extras like dampner, tensioner, belt, plugs, LTs with O/R H pipe and possibly some cams. I know every car is different but where do you think that would put me and is it too much for the stock motor? I'd be doing the 10% pulley not the 15% as I have the track pack and as I said trying to keep it as safe as I can so boost isn't too high. Also is there really any huge differences between Kooks and AR? Is one really better than the other or ATI and IW other than material ect? Also I am on somewhat of a budget so I need to know if all this is gonna require fuel mods clutch ect because I'm not rich and I need to live within my means here. I'll leave it at that for now. I really appreciate any and all comments and advice :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread