Reputable Performance Shop in Northern Illinois!

griz_83ho

Established Member
Hey guys im new to the whole supercharged mustang world and am looking for a little direction. I have a 2010 Shelby GT500 that is bone stock and im looking to get a set of long tube headers with off road x-pipe and a bigger blower put on the car. I have only worked on old school naturally asperated engines before and really dont 100% trust myself to do the work. So my question is does anyone know of a shop in the northern Illinois area or even quad city area that does top notch work? Like many of you guys this car is my baby and I want it done right. THanks, Kris
PHP:

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Hey guys im new to the whole supercharged mustang world and am looking for a little direction. I have a 2010 Shelby GT500 that is bone stock and im looking to get a set of long tube headers with off road x-pipe and a bigger blower put on the car. I have only worked on old school naturally asperated engines before and really dont 100% trust myself to do the work. So my question is does anyone know of a shop in the northern Illinois area or even quad city area that does top notch work? Like many of you guys this car is my baby and I want it done right. THanks, Kris
PHP:

You have a PM

bj

skyhighsd

Established Member
Mr Norms garage in Machesney Park, but my vote is do it yourself these are very easy to work on.

Users who are viewing this thread