Repost maybe But,

Jefe

Established Member
wow Ive never seen that. Crazy. And the first few turns didnt look all that good. Not impressed with that car at all....

1FastZ06

Banned
yeah, thats what a 500 000 dollar car 800 bhp but it cant handle and they guy that is usually bashing american cars is praising this 1 and it sucks

yellowbra

Established Member
I think if he would've punched the gas more and turned into the turn he could've saved it. From the looks of it he was sliding(drifting) around the turn and thought it was whipping the back end to more so he turned the wheel to correct it but it didn't need it at that particular time of the turn.

mclaren55

Established Member
1FastZ06 said:
yeah, thats what a 500 000 dollar car 800 bhp but it cant handle and they guy that is usually bashing american cars is praising this 1 and it sucks

It can't handle? Pull your head out of your ass, they put a small wing on it and sent the car back on the track. Guess what happened? It set the fastest lap time they have every posted... Yea, so much for "it can't handle".

1FastZ06

Banned
mclaren55 said:
It can't handle? Pull your head out of your ass, they put a small wing on it and sent the car back on the track. Guess what happened? It set the fastest lap time they have every posted... Yea, so much for "it can't handle".

last time I checked head wasn't in my ass, From the looks of that video the car cant handle. Drifting around a turn isn't handling its drifting.

now I do know that is a bad ass car but id like to see it with the wing, BC that didn't impress me.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
I cant see how someone could ever say the CCX cant handle. Yeah without the wing on it and 800hp, the car seems to be a little wild, but once that spoiler goes on the CCX is nothing short of a rocket.

And the reason he always bashes American cars is because they suck. Other then being able to go straight, the interiors, fit and finish, chassis, and suspensions of most American cars are jokes. Other then the Ford GT and the C6 Zo6, we have nothing to show for an all around good car.:(

MountainDew

Do the Dew!
Established Member
1FastZ06 said:
last time I checked head wasn't in my ass, From the looks of that video the car cant handle. Drifting around a turn isn't handling its drifting.

now I do know that is a bad ass car but id like to see it with the wing, BC that didn't impress me.

Go back to tokyo, it's called sliding...

1FastZ06

Banned
MountainDew said:
Go back to tokyo, it's called sliding...

well whatever the hell you want to call it if they are going to test a car and try to turn a good track time and the wing helps, why would you take it off?

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
I dont think it came with one actually. Im pretty sure that once everyone started crashing they realized that "Hey maybe we should put a spoiler on it!" Go figure.

Users who are viewing this thread