Replica Window Stickers

Naja

cobra keeper
Established Member
I displayed mine at the Wayne Ackers Ford & Palm Beach Mustang car show this weekend. I entered my car in the 79-93 class. I had the window sticker in glass displayed in the trunk with my Cobra certificate and dyno sheet. The window sticker was a hit!

I took the first place trophie! :banana:

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
onequickgt said:
Let Me Know When You Can Do Some For The 87 Mustangs..

I can currently do 87 and up mustangs. :D

To all of you who have gotten repros from me: Since we have trader ratings, any way you could give me a rating? I'll gladly return the favor. :beer:

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Naja said:
I displayed mine at the Wayne Ackers Ford & Palm Beach Mustang car show this weekend. I entered my car in the 79-93 class. I had the window sticker in glass displayed in the trunk with my Cobra certificate and dyno sheet. The window sticker was a hit!

I took the first place trophie! :banana:

Excellent, glad to hear it! Should have displayed a snake or two in the hatch while you were at it... :lol:

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
I had mine in a local car show/ stereo SPL meter contest this Saturday. Well for the 80 to present stock class I took first, and the stereo compitition I got 4th, which was nothing for 4th.

Now if I could have just remembered to bring a good bass cd I would have got 3rd. They let us go through again for free and the numbers didnt count the second time.

The first time my Cobra hit at 141.7, then I borrowed a good bass cd then hit at 145.3.

Now I need to tune the amps and find a better cd for compitition

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
One of these days I need to have you make a sticker for one of 93R's. I have a B/W xerox copy of the original, but not the original sticker. It will be an easy transfer of info to the correct colored paper.

onequickgt

Established Member
Window Sticker

What Information Do You Need From Me To Make A Window Sticker For My 87 Mustang Gt.. Let Me Know..

Boney

Established Member
I just recieved my window sticker replica for my 1993 cobra. It was very fine quailty and delivered promptly

Thanks!!!!

Boney

BOOSTER03

Established Member
window sticker

New to the board!! Just picked up an 03 Cobra vert and wondering how I can get a hold of a copy of a window sticker? Thanks!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread