Goodson

Tuning Required
Established Member
Damn that looks good Richard!!!!!! :burnout:

I might call on your expertise for my 88. :-D

Goodson

Tuning Required
Established Member
I will try and get some over there. I tell you what. I will post a link to this thread here and try to get some scans for you. the only problem with a lot of the older cars is that they were printed on a totally unique size paper and look totally different than the 93's you've done so far. I'll see what I can dig up.

oh.. I have been lurking around here for a while. Just have not felt the need to post yet until today. :D I just registered back in november so I could search for something. I've been lurking around longer than that. :beer:

Last edited:

JimJr

I Like Curves
Established Member
Originally posted by 93Cobra2771
4. Any options (CD, Sunroof, Leather, RWdefrost, pwr
driver's seat)

Are these ALL the options for the 93 Cobra? I couldn't remember off hand.

Goodson

Tuning Required
Established Member
Originally posted by 93Cobra2771

I'm not out to fool people with them, I just think it's a cool piece of paperwork to have for shows, rod runs, etc.

yeah that is what I was going to imply at the gt registry.

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
Richard,
Do you have a way to make a copy of a 01 cobra vert. I would like to have one for my wife's car

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
I do not. However, if you can get someone to scan a copy of an 01 vert convertable at 300 dpi and send it to me, I'll make you one. It would be best if they had more options than your car's, or at least the same options. I can always take options out, but it is extremely hard to add options in if I don't have an orginal with that option to work with.

Goodson

Tuning Required
Established Member
Richard, you and I have got to meet up and discuss these secrets. This is totally awesome. The registry is covered up with the 40th anniversary get together. So we are going to discuss it in more detail. They have to be very careful on Vin#'s and information. Verifying ownership of the vehicle is imperative.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Shoot, I'll just send it ttt again, while I'm at it...
:)

Ok, update on the window stickers available:

I feel comfortable doing the following:
1993 Cobra
1994 Cobra Convertable Pace Car
1995 Cobra Convertable (including hardtop option)
1997 Cobra
2003 Cobra
2004 Cobra

I feel somewhat comfortable doing a 94 Cobra, in fact I'm working on one now. I'm having to use the 94 pace car sticker as a base, so there is quite a bit of work involved there.

If anyone has a window sticker they would be willing to scan for me at 300dpi, 100% (full size), and save as a high quality jpeg and send to me, I would really appreciate it. You have my word that your original scan will never leave my hands. In particular, I'm looking for the 94-96 model years.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread