Remote John Lund tune this week.

Yellow Horse

Established Member
The temps were on hot pulls, no ice numbers or any prep at all. We were tuning for bugs and drivablity really. IAT i have no idea what they were. My mods include:

1"3/4 AR Headers,MAc 3" no cats, Dual Fan HE, Heavy Duty Radiator, Lower thermostat, 72# injectors.

Pretty similar to your setup it looks like.

Thanks. I know I have to do some cooling mods. I have none.

How much boost are you running?

svtmadman

Established Member
Thanks. I know I have to do some cooling mods. I have none.

How much boost are you running?

Its a 4" upper and she peaks at about 15lbs. Im thinking smaller upper and reach for something closer to 20lbs. Do you think she will hold? Through the middle and most of the rpm's its only hitting 12ish. Not enough imo. I swear the old eaton has a harder hit . I dont think im close enough to the edge, if that makes sense.

dirtychamba

Django
Established Member
My 2011 Shelby did that pretty bad on my first tune with Adam at ST... He drove it, data logged some stuff and changed the "spark idle" something.. Can't remember and now the car drives so smooth now.... I do have a ram air hood so when I'm coming to a stop the air circulating does hold the idle just a bit...

It has a hanging idle at around 1200 and drops down too 850 with a lot of stop and go... The big TB mono blade aren't the best drivability TB but if we are going to mod these cars we can't complain about it Not feeling the same as stock.

Users who are viewing this thread