Remembered my password after 3 years!

GunsUpCoyote

Global Wahhh? 12 mpg
Established Member
I am not a newb but I have not logged in since August 18th of 2009! I have frequented the forum since then (since this is the best car forum on the net) but never made a new screen name. I'm backkk :pepper::banana::dancenana:

GunsUpCoyote

Global Wahhh? 12 mpg
Established Member
My truck is currently on ebay and i'm looking at 2010-2013 GT's. specifically the 5.0 I don't want to create a new thread because I know I will get bashed but where can I find all the details on these year models? Has anyone created a thread explaining all the differences and what has changed over these year models? Thanks for the help guys

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome back! Try checking the S-197 forum for comparisons/changes in those model years. The 2013 seems to be the preferred year because of the power increase from 412/390 to 420/390. There were quite a few changes made to the 2013 GT. Here are a few links for you.
2013 Ford Mustang GT First Drive
2013 Ford Mustang GT Specs, Review and Photos on RoadandTrack.com
2013 Ford Mustang GT Premium - Editors' Notebook - Automobile Magazine
2013 Mustang GT changes - Motor Trend The General Forum Forum

pintuhs

Rockstar
I am not a newb but I have not logged in since August 18th of 2009! I have frequented the forum since then (since this is the best car forum on the net) but never made a new screen name. I'm backkk :pepper::banana::dancenana:

Sounds interesting, actually same thing happen with me I also login after 2 years. I last visited on 04-02-2010.

Have a nice time :banana::pepper::dancenana:

Users who are viewing this thread