relocation brackets which ones ?????

125oh

Established Member
im looking to install some lca relocation brackets soon to fit a 10 inch wheel . My question is ... is do i need the adjustable ones or not ? i have cobra jet springs so the car is pretty much stock height maybe 1/2 inch lower if that . if i dont need the adjustable ones im just going with whitelines for 107

coolwater28

Da Beast!!!!!!
Established Member
I'm sure someone else will chime in but it's my understanding the adjustable holes on the relo brackets are to help you move your lower control arms so the car will push down and help plant the tires. They say its needed on lowered cars to help do this because you change the control arm angle when you lower the car. Don't know never been lowered but it makes sense thinking about it. I personally went with upr and wish I had chosen bmr for a couple of reasons. 1 Upr doesn't have the back plate to prevent them from bending backwards. 2 I had to drill my top hole where my axle weights were mounted because they have a 1/2 hole. So needless to say I will soon be switching.

rath

Established Member
A majority of members will likely say BMR. The adjustability will be beneficial, even if not lowered. I'm sure BMR_tech or somebody who can speak more intelligently to the benefit will chime in, but there is certainly a benefit.

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
I asked Kelly with BMR. Told him the specifics of my ride and he instructed to use the middle hole.

The BMR pieces are plenty beefy. Plus, I have the strong indication that if anything ever went wrong, the guys at BMR wouldn't hesitate to take care of the issue :beer:

125oh

Established Member
I asked Kelly with BMR. Told him the specifics of my ride and he instructed to use the middle hole.

The BMR pieces are plenty beefy. Plus, I have the strong indication that if anything ever went wrong, the guys at BMR wouldn't hesitate to take care of the issue :beer:

Great thanks. . Are you lowered ?

BMR Tech

I truly believe that our LCA Relocation Brackets are the best that money can buy.

I have a folder on my desktop at the office, with pictures of every single bolt-on LCA Bracket available as I type this, that have bent/failed, except ours.

There is no doubt that our brackets are bolted-on to more fast cars than any other brand.

JPC Racing has gone 1.1....and many 1.2 sixties with ours, bolted-on (no welding)

My suggestion is to do plenty of research. I also recommend going with a set of brackets that has more than (1) LCA position. As I say on a daily basis, there is no such thing as a "one-size fits all" relocation bracket. Well, there is.....but you don't want them. We have (3) mounting points on ours, and I have many customers who run each of the (3), due to their specific combos and results.

04snakie

Established Member
Not to hijack the thread but what sway bar relocation brackets are everyone using with the bmr LCA relocation brackets to fit 15x10 wheels?

04snakie

Established Member
I used the Steeda ones.

Did they bolt right up or did you have to do a little modifcation? Reason I'm asking is looking on bmr site it says that some modifying would be need to done in order to clear their lca repo bracket with there sway bar relo brackets.

BMR Tech

Did they bolt right up or did you have to do a little modifcation? Reason I'm asking is looking on bmr site it says that some modifying would be need to done in order to clear their lca repo bracket with there sway bar relo brackets.

I am going to fix that. There was an issue way back, when the 2011 came out.

It clears by a small amount, MOST of the time. I have hundreds of guys running them Sway Relos, with our Relos....but it needs to be the stock rear Sway-Bar for best clearance.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. It should "just" clear. :beer:

04snakie

Established Member
I am going to fix that. There was an issue way back, when the 2011 came out.

It clears by a small amount, MOST of the time. I have hundreds of guys running them Sway Relos, with our Relos....but it needs to be the stock rear Sway-Bar for best clearance.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. It should "just" clear. :beer:

Thanks! I have all your rear products bolt up on the car and forgot about the sway relo kit till a buddy said something. Parts are top notch, car not even dial in let and can already tell a difference!! Thanks again. BMR FTW!!!

scotmach

Established Member

The Steeda ones bolted right up as will the BMR ones. I prefer BMR products over others except in the case of the sway bar relocation brackets. I liked how the Steeda ones looked/bolted up compared to others.

Users who are viewing this thread