Relocating the stuff that is bolted to the side of the blower.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
They should be back up now. Their was a host problem.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Alright, my turn to bring this back. After seeing Ian's (laruei) cleaned up blower, I decided to give this a shot. While it looks SUPER clean and I love how it turned out, I probably wouldn't do it again if given the option. It's not hard, just takes time....more than I expected to be honest. I guess I had a lot of disruptions (girlfriend was having a rough day), so I was being interrupted A LOT.

Advice to anyone doing this: (1) Expect your cowl to break...if it doesn't GREAT! (Mine broke. Thankfully it's a very small break you can't see). (2)Take your time and don't rush. If you do, it'll turn out clean with no issues. (3) Expect to spend about 4-5 hours

Like I mentioned, it looks AMAZING! On to the pictures!

Before:
IMG_0049.jpg

Holy SH*T what a mess!!!!!!
IMG_0051.jpg

DONE! THANK GOD!!!!!!
IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

SonicTerminator

Whistle Box Equipped 4.6
Established Member
after several months of putting this off i finally did it. it looks so much better now. be very careful with the wiper cowl very delicate and very expensive!! a buddy of mine told me the best way to take the cowl off with out damaging it is to remove the a pillar moldings that just clip off and on.

ORANGE CRUSH

Bayou City Terminator
Established Member
HISSMAN is there anyway to get the pics up again. I just got a Whipple and wanted to see how it looked on your car.

Thanks,
OC

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I will work on it this afternoon. I have to figure out what hard drive they are on. The server I had them loaded onto went out of business, but I have a new one.

-Jeff

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Well, I have bad news. And I am really agitated by it. I can't find the image backups. I will keep looking, but I have a feeling that I may have deleted the originals. If anyone happened to have copied the pics please let me know and I will have you e-mail them to me so I can re-host.

Thanks!

-Jeff

TMSVT

Established Member
Any luck on the pics? Very interested in doing this.Thanks for posting this.Great idea.

Users who are viewing this thread