relo brackets

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
was thinking about getting the whitelines as I'm cheap. thoughts?

jayman33

Whiteline are great, BMR are great as well. BMR are only 30 more, really not that bad if you think about it in the big picture. Anyways, either will serve its purpose. The whiteline Relo's are on backorder though.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Whiteline is the difference with its synthetic elastomer bushings that do not transfer noise like urethane does and carry the same deflection properties as urethane. Soon i will install adjustable front and rear sway bars, relo brackets adjustable uca and lca and a watts link assembly...I think i will get some good traction with this set up and the current mods I already have my suspension will be complete!!!!

Last edited:

grabber blue gt

Established Member
I just installed my BMR lca's and relo brackets last week and they are both very nice pieces. Did notice more noise from the rear of the car while driving now, but o well.

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
thanks, gents. do relo brackets really help that much with hooking up?

5lho

Established Member
Um, yeah, they do help with hooking up, too. For lowered cars they restore a down angle to the lcas, which increases leverage forcing the body weight up, planting the tire. On a regular height car the gain in this area is even greater, as the arms are already down-angled. The downside is on a non-lowered car, they can jack the rear end in turns as well, making the car unstable in the handling dept., if you're too aggressive with the down angle setting.

Fun4me

Established Member
The frpp ones are nice, there is a thread in the gt5oo svtp forum. Are you lowered?

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
I'm lowered on the less aggressive frpp springs (p or k) from the frpp suspension pack. thanks for the explanations. I looked at the lca's last night and they're pointing downward since she's lowered. I must have these now! :)

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
Ive go the Whitelines on my '12 and had the BMR ones on my '06 ROUSH....
The Only differenece in the two honestly are the # of mounting hoels available!

Whiteline only gives you one and BMR gives you three... the majority of us will never need more than one hole. I have mine on the lowest hole with 1.5" drop and my LCAs are just slightly lower in teh rear (Which is what you want)

I got mine from Jason at HypermotivePerformance

Whiteline (w/suspension free hanging, not at ride height):
DSC_1980.gif

BMR:
22087510046_large.jpg

Last edited:

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
Ive go the Whitelines on my '12 and had the BMR ones on my '06 ROUSH....
The Only differenece in the two honestly are the # of mounting hoels available!

Whiteline only gives you one and BMR gives you three... the majority of us will never need more than one hole. I have mine on the lowest hole with 1.5" drop and my LCAs are just slightly lower in teh rear (Which is what you want)

I got mine from Jason at HypermotivePerformance

Whiteline (w/suspension free hanging, not at ride height):
DSC_1980.gif

BMR:
22087510046_large.jpg

thanks. I'm pretty much a one hole kind of guy so I went with whitelines. sorry, beef. I'll remember to think of you the next time I'm chasing the mod dragon.

Planeswalker

Established Member
thanks. I'm pretty much a one hole kind of guy so I went with whitelines. sorry, beef. I'll remember to think of you the next time I'm chasing the mod dragon.

I frequently find myself using the second hole, or at least wanting to. I tend to avoid the third hole even though it is very close to the 1st hole I would choose. Guess it's BMR for me. :D

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
I frequently find myself using the second hole, or at least wanting to. I tend to avoid the third hole even though it is very close to the 1st hole I would choose. Guess it's BMR for me. :D

LOL I should have know this thread was going to go "South" when I posted about the holes!

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
I like how the whitelines come with extra bolts to accommodate removed donkey balls.

grnenvy

Established Member
Hmm

The relocation bracket goes between the rear and lower control arms. U will get noise transfer through the relocation brackets but thats not the problem it's the upper and lowers. The noise travels right through everything and never stops until it hits rubber. The bushings not being rubber in after market upper and lowers are the problem. I have tested every combo.
Rubber is the best way to stop NVH but it kills handling.

Whiteline is the difference with its synthetic elastomer bushings that do not transfer noise like urethane does and carry the same deflection properties as urethane. Soon i will install adjustable front and rear sway bars, relo brackets adjustable uca and lca and a watts link assembly...I think i will get some good traction with this set up and the current mods I already have my suspension will be complete!!!!

ModularSpeed

Suspension Guru
Established Member
The Whiteline's are almost an exact copy of the BMR, with the difference being the number of mounting positions. The length of them is very similar as well.

BMR Relocation Brackets:
574236_703853051234_703846135094_62104_2401_b.jpg

Whiteline:
DSC_1980.gif

04SNK390HP

I hate SHEEPLE
Established Member
Installed the whiteline brackets yesterday along with their panhard brace. The brakets reset my lca angle with frpp k springs perfectly.

I'm diggin the whiteline stuff. Easy install and they feel like pretty stought parts.

Nick

Users who are viewing this thread