Regrets?

Zemedici

Established Member
I don't think it is, hence which is why I still enjoy my freedom, but I know people who have/had that mentality

That's because that's all thats drilled into young girls / women's minds.

Graduate high school.

Find man that will take care of you.

Marry said man.

Live white picket fence life.

Which is a crock of shit. Its borderline IMPOSSIBLE to find a girl that's career driving / has their own hobbies nowadays.....because they're just programmed to get married and pop out kids.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Spending lots of money on the last 2 ex-girlfriends. I would have a lot more money in the bank, that's for sure.
The other regret,.....not ordering a 2014 GT500 back in 2013 when I had the chance.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Hard to say, sometimes regret’s are the reason why you became a better man, if you did that is. Same goes for in relationships.

So hard to say if they were truly regret’s at times.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
That's because that's all thats drilled into young girls / women's minds.

Graduate high school.

Find man that will take care of you.

Marry said man.

Live white picket fence life.

Which is a crock of shit. Its borderline IMPOSSIBLE to find a girl that's career driving / has their own hobbies nowadays.....because they're just programmed to get married and pop out kids.
LMAO! Guilty? LOL Me and my wife got married too young and had a kid really early. She worked at a fast food restaurant and I was the only one that owned a car lol. We both own a house now and she runs a dental office. I do wish we could’ve waited on some stuff like having my daughter too son but I cant bear to live without ever meeting my daughter either.

Zemedici

Established Member
LMAO! Guilty? LOL Me and my wife got married too young and had a kid really early. She worked at a fast food restaurant and I was the only one that owned a car lol. We both own a house now and she runs a dental office. I do wish we could’ve waited on some stuff like having my daughter too son but I cant bear to live without ever meeting my daughter either.

absolutely brotha - i'm not knocking it. It works for people that others it does not work for others. I would lose my mind if I had a child right now, I just dont have the time. Working 75+ hours a week will do that. hahaha

And I live in an apartment :D

Users who are viewing this thread