Registered for the Mustang Week Car show Finally

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
Finally registered for the Car show. I will be driving in from Greensboro NC on Thurs morning after I get off from work. I work nights. I am going to secure my Motel room and begin to see what is what and do whatever I need to do to make my car show ready. Get to the car show bright and early on Fri and off we go to have some fun and meet some folks.

The Snake

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
Thanks and also thanks for that link. I was at MW last year on a fluke but without my car. I will have the car there this year without fail. Looking forward to it.

The Snake

You'd be surprised just how many people have told us a similar story through the years. They were in MB for vacation and happened upon one of the Mustang Week events. So many people have made it a yearly tradition. It is always good to recognize returning Mustang Week family!

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
Geo, what I didnt say before was I actually found out about Mustang Week about 2 weeks before we went to Myrtle Beach on vacation. You just dont know how much I jokingly but still quite seriously I lobbied my wife about bringing my car..."no we already have this all planned and besides there is no room in the convertible for everything we need to take" LOL Such is marrage. Gotta Love Her and I do

The Snake

Last edited:

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
Geo, what I didnt say before was I actually found out about Mustang Week about 2 weeks before we went to Myrtle Beach on vacation. You just dont know how much I jokingly but still quite seriously I lobbied my wife about bringing my car..."no we already have this all planned and besides there is no room in the convertible for everything we need to take" LOL Such is marrage. Gotta Love Her and I do

The Snake

This is the primary reason why we keep MW in July! It is SO much easier for guys to make it to MW if they can "sell" it to the wife/family as a "vacation!"
Hope you have a good trip!

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
This is my 4th year in a row and this will be the first time I have actually registered the car for the show. Hope this year is as good if not better than the last 3! See you all there :beer:

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
See you there Bullitt. Look for my Vert.

The Snake

attachment.php

attachment.php

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
You'd be surprised just how many people have told us a similar story through the years. They were in MB for vacation and happened upon one of the Mustang Week events. So many people have made it a yearly tradition. It is always good to recognize returning Mustang Week family!

this will be my 11th year.

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
Ok, got my Fox to Greensboro now. Got to slowly begin the detailing. Also need some info on a cheap Motel or someplace to stay. Doesnt have to be all that close to the show site. I will be leaving Greensboro right after I get off from work on Thurs at 6 am. My budget is limited.

The Snake

Users who are viewing this thread