Redline 7 hour energy boost review my girlfriend and me made

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
I would like to see some reviews on Victorias Secret new line up of lingerie! I kinda "iffy" on their products. Can you and your girl help me out? :D

BLK_03

Established Member
That was awkward and hard to watch.

There is only ONE turtle man... and you are NOT him.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
She has BEAUTIFUL eyes. Fascinating.

That was a pretty good commercial type video. I liked it. Reminded me of the late Billy Mays.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Pretty entertaining review! I've noticed more TV commercials lately hyping these stimulant drinks. First it was for sports. Now they're targeting the workplace. What did people do on the job before these products? I can't ever remember a co-worker dozing off and needing something to keep him/her awake, as is illustrated in a commercial I saw yesterday. People hooked on a stimulant, even legal ones, can't be good in the long run. Just my opinion. But again, an interesting video review.

Terrminatted

Turtle Man
Established Member
omg hot red head and blue eyes? im in love....

Meeee too

Too bad she has no soul....

She stole mine

I'm gonna go out on imb and say there must not be a huge crop of guys for this chick to choose from. Just a shot in the dark...

Lol

Turtle Man not bad. :thumbsup: You ain't the next Billy Mays, but you got potential.

And yea that Redline is pretty crazy stuff. Drank it once and was up for 24hrs. It was hell.
Thanks! E

Turtle Man

Terrminatted

Turtle Man
Established Member
You girreminds me of Lohan when she was hot.

Bulls FTW!

Ha ha she has
Heard that many times

Tell her it's for SVTP, then she will know it's okay.... :beer:

E

True, I'll tell he the Gods of svtp need more red heads

Pretty entertaining review! I've noticed more TV commercials lately hyping these stimulant drinks. First it was for sports. Now they're targeting the workplace. What did people do on the job before these products? I can't ever remember a co-worker dozing off and needing something to keep him/her awake, as is illustrated in a commercial I saw yesterday. People hooked on a stimulant, even legal ones, can't be good in the long run. Just my opinion. But again, an interesting video review.
thank you!!

hey man, is you gf single ??
She is!!! Would you like her e-number

Turtle Man

Users who are viewing this thread