Redfire + Race Gold + Daylight = ?

99BlownVert

Established Member
I like, what about some hints of gold on the body? I wonder how gold cobra emblems and letters in the rear would go with it? I have no idea just curious

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I like, what about some hints of gold on the body? I wonder how gold cobra emblems and letters in the rear would go with it? I have no idea just curious

i see what you're saying but that would probably look like the gold emblem package on a camry lol. i think the wheels is really as far as you can push it...

ZincYellowGT281

Established Member
You should just say "**** it!" and take that car. Your car looks great bro, time to show her off. If ya do take it Ill see you at the sac meet up friday morning

-Jr.

Last edited:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I like it, but also wonder how it would look with a a matching gold centers and the "TF" polished.

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Thanks fellas. The car still has some things that it needs to be perfect, but it is coming along for sure.

I like some of the additional styling cues people suggested. I have contemplated long and hard about adding a CF wrap to the black portion of the rear bumper, and will probably do that soon. As far as gold accents I think I am already pushing the boundaries far enough with the wheels. BUT Red Turtle propsed a very interesting idea with the center caps.... Next major exterior mod will be a set of custom TF hood vents and side scoop inserts which the car really needs in my opinion.

I am going to try and make it down to Knotts since I have a little one on the way. If I dont go this year, there is no telling when it will ever happen. Plus the timing is right to be the only one out there on these wheels and such. Fingers crossed that I will see you all down there :beer:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Thanks fellas. The car still has some things that it needs to be perfect, but it is coming along for sure.

I like some of the additional styling cues people suggested. I have contemplated long and hard about adding a CF wrap to the black portion of the rear bumper, and will probably do that soon. As far as gold accents I think I am already pushing the boundaries far enough with the wheels. BUT Red Turtle propsed a very interesting idea with the center caps.... Next major exterior mod will be a set of custom TF hood vents and side scoop inserts which the car really needs in my opinion.

I am going to try and make it down to Knotts since I have a little one on the way. If I dont go this year, there is no telling when it will ever happen. Plus the timing is right to be the only one out there on these wheels and such. Fingers crossed that I will see you all down there :beer:

Something like this, as it seems to tone down the attention to the center cap and more the beauty of the wheel.

hdr1.jpg

vs

Chicane+1.jpg

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Just giving you another example:

CobraMac's previous car:

When he first got the wheels/polished centers

DSCN1010.jpg

After changing to a painted/polished cap

IMAG0022.jpg

DSCN1067.jpg

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Turtle my brotha that looks damn good. If I get to meet Steve in person this weekend we will for sure talk about it. I had contemplated doing a custom center cap when I ordered the wheels, but couldn't think of something that wouldn't be "too much."

RFsnake

Established Member
This is the 4th time I've looked at this thread today. The more I look at those wheels the more I like them. If this were facebook, I would "like" your status.

95riosnake

Established Member
I love this wheel setup on your car. To be honest I've never been a huge fan of redfire, but the gold wheels combine with that deep red are absolutely perfect together. I guess I needed to see one with the right wheel setup to appreciate redfire. I agree the lip sizes are on point. I don't like much more lip than that up front, deep dish fronts always look funky to me. I would love to go to Knott's, but a cross country road trip is NEVER going to happen in my car, lol. I guess I will just look forward to some quality pics to pop up on here afterwards.

I photoshopped my HRE's with a gold center, looked very McDonalds-ish... no gold wheels for me :( I guess rio red doesn't get along with gold the way redfire does.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Turtle my brotha that looks damn good. If I get to meet Steve in person this weekend we will for sure talk about it. I had contemplated doing a custom center cap when I ordered the wheels, but couldn't think of something that wouldn't be "too much."

:beer:

BTW, you have to go to Knotts! When I lived in Vegas, I made the trip yearly and it was well worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread