Redfire + Race Gold + Daylight = ?

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Looks sick!

If you dont mind me asking, did you purchase that car recently?

Theres a few subtle cues on it that make me believe it could be my old redfire....I sold it to a dude named anthony. It would make my day to know that my old car is now whippled with some serious moddage.

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Thanks fellas. I know it was a real skeptical combo when I posted night shots. At the time words couldn't convey how it looked during the day.

The lips were still dirty in the first couple pics. My buddy started snapping before I had a chance to detail everything from the drive up. When I post more pics the shine should be on point.

I have the money to drive down to knotts and I am already registered, but I am in the middle on driving it down. I still may just make the trip and say F it. I have been wanting to go for YEARS.

I purchased the car about 2 years ago from a firefighter in Auburn. Been throwing money at it ever since. Lol

mustrans

Established Member
I disagree with some of these guys saying it needs more lip on the front. Deep dish front and rear looks ghetto. Sick ride man, those wheels look great just the way they are.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Thanks fellas. I know it was a real skeptical combo when I posted night shots. At the time words couldn't convey how it looked during the day.

The lips were still dirty in the first couple pics. My buddy started snapping before I had a chance to detail everything from the drive up. When I post more pics the shine should be on point.

I have the money to drive down to knotts and I am already registered, but I am in the middle on driving it down. I still may just make the trip and say F it. I have been wanting to go for YEARS.

I purchased the car about 2 years ago from a firefighter in Auburn. Been throwing money at it ever since. Lol

well i can tell you that there will be nothing like your in the snake pit, as others can attest. you will definitely have a one of a kind car that many people will be crowding around (haters and fans of course lol). :beer:

the snake pit is always filled with 30 relatively stock looking cars on stock wheels or the usual FR500s or whatever. then there are the handful of cars that REALLY stick out like EB and JR's cars.
its also an opportunity to be noticed by the magazine editors who go to the show. they might not see your car otherwsie since you're up north. they look for unique sick cars at these big shows for upcoming feature cars.

its always a pleasure to put a face to a customer so if you can make it that would be great. i had the opportunity to go to MW last year and got meet a handful of members here and chat for awhile. :beer:
plus, we'll be able to get some sick shots of your car and ill get you copies on a disc.

one of your buddy's called me yesterday to order some wheels for his fox he's building. cant recall his name at the moment but he's supposed to call me back any minute now lol.

so, hope you can make it out bud :beer:

but if the car cant make it then dont show up :poke::lol1:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Killer stance and I like the wheels. Front lip looks fine to me. I think if there was too much of a lip up front it would take away from the back.

agreed. we're doing a widebody vette right now that will have like 4" lips up front and 5" lips in the rear. the rear lips are HUGE but so are the fronts and theyre going to kind of look the same :dw::shrug: i do kind of like bigger lips up front on foxes though. i see it as more of an old school look and foxes are old school. but they look good with small front lips as well, for a more modern look

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
I like. I was a little skeptical in the first thread with the night time shots, but this looks goo. Congrats.

Users who are viewing this thread