Established Member
Looks like Knotts is a GO!!!!

Better I go this year while the gold wheels are rare

95riosnake bro I think you could pull it off with a deeper more bronze look

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I love this wheel setup on your car. To be honest I've never been a huge fan of redfire, but the gold wheels combine with that deep red are absolutely perfect together. I guess I needed to see one with the right wheel setup to appreciate redfire. I agree the lip sizes are on point. I don't like much more lip than that up front, deep dish fronts always look funky to me. I would love to go to Knott's, but a cross country road trip is NEVER going to happen in my car, lol. I guess I will just look forward to some quality pics to pop up on here afterwards.

I photoshopped my HRE's with a gold center, looked very McDonalds-ish... no gold wheels for me :( I guess rio red doesn't get along with gold the way redfire does.

i think it would work if you did a mesh set like this. you can pull gold off if you go with a race car look (on a mustang) imo. plus, the gold you PS'd looked more like 24k gold and not this type of gold. your spokes have a lot of surface area which i think would show TOO much gold. just my thoughts on it. i think your wheels are tits they way there :beer:

Cant wait to see the car in person for Knotts..

me too! :dancenana:

101blur

Established Member
i think it would work if you did a mesh set like this. you can pull gold off if you go with a race car look (on a mustang) imo. plus, the gold you PS'd looked more like 24k gold and not this type of gold. your spokes have a lot of surface area which i think would show TOO much gold. just my thoughts on it. i think your wheels are tits they way there :beer:

me too! :dancenana:

as this goes to you as well can't wait to see some TF products

Users who are viewing this thread