red svt stainless frame??

mrose75

Established Member
I've seen them from time to time on peoples cars/trucks. But no idea where to get them.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Got my 1st one from the Dealer Parts Department years ago.

I bought a 2nd from Ford online somewhere. Loved those frames.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
I bought one of those plate frames off of Ebay three years ago (when I first got my car) @ $20 bucks and thought I got ripped off! Wow have prices gone up!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's the only plate like it on eBay right now. But the seller must have a few because he's sold a couple recently. I you love something like this you're at the mercy of supply and demand. The seller is the only one recently who has sold any, and his price isn't all that bad considering it is rare. If it were a high dollar item I'd say different. But to save maybe 10 or 15 bucks and lose out on something you really want? Go for it. Or check eBay daily until it shows up cheaper. Might take awhile, though.

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
They aren't made any more, so eBay is it. I tried offering $40 at one point and he declined it, although I have purchased from them before and they are good to deal with. Wish I knew where people score all those out-of-production items in bulk!!

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
I bought mine from him when I wanted one, it comes brand new so just bite the bullet and do it. Trust me I'm cheap...and it killed me to buy it, but it was a nice piece.

CscottsSS

got boost?
Established Member
Wow! Didn't even know these were worth anything. I had one a few years ago on my old L. Gave it away for free to a buddy when I sold the truck. Kinda wish I still had it for the Cobra. Oh well...

32V10TH

Stroked
Established Member
Well you guys made me feel better about spending 50 on a damn frame lol. It looks awesome though, thanks fellas

arodsvt

C Quema
Established Member
I was like y before u want it badly bite the bullit like u did a year ago.I paid about $50 too. Trust me u wonr find it any where else I searched for months eBay is the only place....hope I helped, btw y will love it no regrets from me

Users who are viewing this thread