Recomend a good foam gun

spike_africa

Established Member
Looking to get a good foam gun, but not looking to spend a ton of money. Have been looking on autopia, autogeek etc.. trying to find a decent one for a cheaper price. But I cant make up my mind can someone lend some advice on which ones you use and price etc..

Last edited:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Gilmour.

Sign up for the AG newsletter and wait a while. You can get one at around 20% off if you can hold off til Christmas or so. They always have big holiday sales.

jf4boogie

Established Member
Gilmour and they are cheapest at Amazon.

Gilmour.

Sign up for the AG newsletter and wait a while. You can get one at around 20% off if you can hold off til Christmas or so. They always have big holiday sales.

which one guys? there's a few different models available...

I need one for this weekend and my old one took a crap (or maybe I broke it, but who's countin right?)

Thanks

Last edited:

chuckstang

Established Member
I use the Autogeek foam gun

Seems to work well I guess

I need to play around with my soap to water ratio though because I can't get the suds to stay on my car long enough to be effective and clean the car while it hangs on. People tell me its cause of the great wax protection on my car. Who knows

jrock817

The Sandman
Established Member
i have a pressure washer with a soap attachment and resivoir... the pressure is not high at all when this nozzle is used, so could i just put car soap in the tank and use it like a foam gun?

chuckstang

Established Member
I bought the autogeek brand foam gun soap. I hope it works nice.

I use meg gold class soap for my mitt but it sucks.

What is the best wash soap for your bucket that will continue to sud and not only cleans well but leaves a great finish?

Users who are viewing this thread