Recent KORNFED Photoshoot

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Man, its been a while since Ive posted on here. Probably since my last updated build thread I made. I talk and see most of you all on Facebook and Instagram, but for those that are not on there, here are some new cool pics I had done. I will be changing some things up this winter and spring to the car, so I figured Id have one last session with pics for all of you. Enjoy!
CE5A0072.jpg
CE5A0078.jpg
CE5A0085.jpg
CE5A0094.jpg
CE5A0110.jpg
CE5A0125.jpg
CE5A0135.jpg

94slowbra1

Established Member
as always, well done.
i have a 3" bassani c/b sitting in my garage that i need to polish and get on. after seeing these pics im a little more inspired

Zemedici

Established Member
Was wondering if you still had it, TC.

Looks fantastic, as always. Chad shoot it this time too? What are the plans for this go round?

Zedeater

Good from far
Established Member
Fantastic Termi. I'm not in agreement with some of the exterior touches but they are all really well done. That engine pick though! That's the money shot for sure.

gazim

Established Member
This is the Nicest COBRA on the inter web ...... Hands down, Best COBRA Engine Bay of all time.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
As I always say on IG, you have the best looking terminator in the country. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see the changes you make to her.

nxhappy

Established Member
I like everything except the spoiler

but ****.....that engine bay looks NICE

DaBigBone

Established Member
Love everything but not too crazy about that spoiler. Gorgeous engine bay

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Of all things I'm intrigued by the hard line going from rail to rail. Love this car

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Love it!

What's your IG? I'll give you a follow.

stangfreak

Established Member
Black wing needs to be red. I always loved this car though. still lookin sick. How does the car feel with the 4.0 whipple? any numbers?

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Beautiful!!! Only thing I'd possibly change is getting a red carbon fiber spoiler instead of black. Otherwise, keep up the good work!

Roush9703

Established Member
Wow, that's beautiful. CCW's are never risky and on your car the black spoiler really looks good. I don't think all colors could pull it off but against the red of the car and with the black lower part of the bumper and the smoked tails it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Thanks for the nice comments. The spoiler is carbon fiber, its goes with my carbon side scoop inserts, fog light bezels and winshield wiper cowl. Suddle hints of carbon is just right for me, I couldnt do a hood or a trunk. There are some carbon fiber interior pieces as well. Upcoming plans are: New custom 3 piece wheels, upgraded injectors so I can get a full tune on this blower, engine bay panels to hide the factory holes, powder coating the calipers red, powder coating a lot of other suspension pieces, new rotors and possibly real carbon fiber cobra lettering. Tuning wise, Im assuming it'll do low to mid 900s on e85.

Users who are viewing this thread