Receiving a virus warning.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
apparently the admin need screen shots of the messages to help track down where it's coming from...likely google ads as someone said earlier.

KurtDog

Established Member
openx is an advertising company. As others have said, it might be google ads or svt allows them to track your browsing.

GodStang

Established Member
This site is been bad about this for a long long time. A lot of the ads are known issues and most groups already block them because of the known Malicious items. Can not go to this site at work anymore because of it.

97ReoCobra

Established Member
Ghostery

Ghostery. You will be amazed at what it finds and blocks on every page you go to. You're being tracked like an animal... Worse actually. An animal usually knows it's being tracked.

GodStang

Established Member
Ghostery

Ghostery. You will be amazed at what it finds and blocks on every page you go to. You're being tracked like an animal... Worse actually. An animal usually knows it's being tracked.

Ran peerguardian 2 for years but it was having issues with Windows 7. I will look into this. Thanks for posting it up.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I am still getting it like crazy. If I wasnt so lazy I'd take a video capture of my screen. Its just about every thread I open. Am I the only one now?

Admin

Jack of all trades
Administrator
I am still getting it like crazy. If I wasnt so lazy I'd take a video capture of my screen. Its just about every thread I open. Am I the only one now?

You shouldn't be seeing any virus warnings.. providing a screenshot or additional details would be helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread