Received my v-LEDS, pics soon

Drwalker02

2013 GT500 Addict
Established Member
In my search, the only 13w LEDs I for d were at VLEDs. Autoluminations site sucks and only after you asked that did I see them. But. I ordered from VLEDs and they have only the bare wire ends, which I wasn't aware of until they arrived. So I needed a "fix". If I knew they had the bulbs I would have.

nix5o

Established Member
Yeah their website does suck. I emailed them and they say their bulbs will use the factory ford plug too. So I'm going to give them a shot. I appreciate your feed back, and I'll let you know what happens with these when I get them.

Dadz500

Established Member
I too went with LED's and while they certainly look better, I have tried 3 or 4 different kinds and none offer and real usable light, but as far as looks go, makes a 100% difference. On my 13' I put in PIAA 510's and am converting them to HID's, all metal so no issues of melting to worry about. I did run HID's in two of my old Roush's and never had an issue with melting though.

Drwalker02

2013 GT500 Addict
Established Member
I too went with LED's and while they certainly look better, I have tried 3 or 4 different kinds and none offer and real usable light, but as far as looks go, makes a 100% difference. On my 13' I put in PIAA 510's and am converting them to HID's, all metal so no issues of melting to worry about. I did run HID's in two of my old Roush's and never had an issue with melting though.

What kind of HIDs did you use in your Roush and was the light more useable?

Users who are viewing this thread