Established Member
Premium Member
I'll just leave this one here also...

3492C81E-7A89-4D62-BD4C-07CDCB139328.png

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
I posted it earlier in the thread, but I believe the price has been dropped since then.

wckdvnm

Established Member
Surprised no one here besides being negative has mentioned trying to get a copart wrecked car. Have seen complete cars with meaningless damage go for 5-7k…

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Terminated_cobra_03

Established Member
What's your latest estimated date of completion?
Well at this point, plan is a roller by this time next year is possible.
All it would need is engine and trans and paint.
The biggest road block is the nuts and bolts.
Been working on the next purchase, not small and not cheap but also not the engine

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So maybe 5 years? When you get to that point it will be really interesting for you to go back through this thread. Might be a good idea to copy this thread into a document and then update the document periodically. It wouldn't be too difficult to then edit the doc. When finished, it will then be a really nice document to keep with the car. The document can even be edited for ease of reading. That for sure what I'd do if this was MY project. Just a thought.

Roush6018

Established Member
im watching silently because i like to check on the SVT community and see whats new. this car is not a project car for someone to think all the time and money put into it will be worth it. i 03 cobra swapped my 01 Roush in my driveway and it took forever, then when i was done it had problems. you are straight up restoring this car do not misjudge that. You may never get this car running or driving. you need to understand that even if you drive a honda, you can get to work, save some money and buy a car that runs. it doesnt have to be a terminator cobra or it could be a high mileage 03/04.

and in the last pic your cobra emblem is backwards bro.

_Lariat

_lariat on insta
Established Member
So, you've dodged some legit questions here recently.

1. Can you even title this thing? Ive not seen any legit confirmation.

2. Have you stepped back and legitimately looked at what youre doing, and verified if its worth it? (Look at the title situation.)

3. Have you taken the time to understand the financial undertaking this thing will be?

Having just put an 03 roller back on the road, it's not for the faint of heart. I'm nearly 20k into a car that still needs paint, some small rust repair, interior work, suspension work, tires, and other things. THEN after I got it running, it dropped a valve seat and hurt the engine. (This is a fluke deal, but understand things CAN go wrong.)

Wholly understand wanting to save a car, but step back and look at it logically.

The body parts are easy. It’s the interior and engine bay cobra specific parts that’ll nickel and dime you.
A FREAKIN MEN. The amount of random $200 purchases just for cobra bits and bobs adds up QUICKLY.

Users who are viewing this thread