Rear wings?

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
anyone know what rear wings are available for the 2015s?

Only seen the Roush decklid spoiler for sale sofar and don't like it at all :cryying:
Looking for something like 3D Carbon or Steeda but it appears nobody has anything ready to ship :shrug:

If you find anything please let me know

thanks
Ana

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
You'll probably be able to get a GT350R wing soon if that's your kinda thing.

yes that would be my kind of thing, wonder if it fits the regular Mustang though, isn't the GT350R wider?
if you find where to get one let me know!

CDC will have one shipping mid March as I was told by them last week.
I will have to be painted though.

http://www.classicdesignconcepts.com/2015/01/outlaw-rear-spoiler/

thanks for the link but the CDC looks just like the Roush and is just an add on to the trunk, I'm looking for a proper wing like Steeda or something similar.

RustyRodder

Fauxbra powered
Established Member
I actually like the Saleen wing on these- not too big, but its not just a tacked on edge spoiler.

2015_Saleen_302_White_Label.jpg

KonaFifty

Established Member
if someone came out with a GT500 rear spoiler but shorter and not as thick...i bet it would be pretty popular. i havent seen any spoilers to my liking either. the rtr doesnt look too bad but if it didnt angle up so bad it wouldnt be a bad spoiler...

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
The Saleen one does look pretty good. Word is that they are having financial troubles yet again. Might want to get one while you can, if you can.

Dadz500

Established Member
CDC will have one shipping mid March as I was told by them last week.
I will have to be painted though.

http://www.classicdesignconcepts.com/2015/01/outlaw-rear-spoiler/

I hope that one will fit the convertible. It looks similar to the Roush spoiler which will not fit a vert because it is too thick in the center and covers part of the 3rd brake light. In the photo that one looks like it would be real close.

I know chip Foose has one coming out via American Muscle that tis pretty cool, IMO.

chevpwr

Established Member
It does, they have a pic of a black '15 vert with it on. the black makes it look strange but they said it's the same as the yellow one.

Dadz500

Established Member
It does, they have a pic of a black '15 vert with it on. the black makes it look strange but they said it's the same as the yellow one.

Yeah, I was looking at it thinking it was a little different. Maybe it is just the color.

CDC_Detroit

Established Member
Hey Ana,

Classic Design Concepts here. We're going to be bringing out a rear spoiler for the 2015 Mustang as part of our Outlaw package. The components are currently in production and should be available around the April 1 time frame. Below is a picture of the rear spoiler. The parts will be available through our distributors, or on our website at www.classicdesignconcepts.com
15 Outlaw Spoiler forum.jpg

Last edited:

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
thanks for the heads up, at least one company that puts a date on availability.
However, we're looking for a proper wing for our Ecoboost project car, not just an add on decklid spoiler.

anyone got connections to 3D Carbon or Steeda? both had their wings on show cars at Sema and we can't get ahold of any of those wings.

Users who are viewing this thread