Rear suspension setup

nick6690

Established Member
I'm wanting to get rid of the wheel hop that my car has and was thinking about going with this kit: Mustang Rear Upper And Lower Control Arm Kit Hammertone (05-10) - LatemodelRestoration.com along with a panhard bar.

Would this work ok with stock springs or should I get adjustables? I plan on lowering it in the future but my driveway is pretty steep and have already scraped a little with stock ride height. My car is a stock 2012 GT and it's mostly used for daily driving but I would like to take it to the track sometime. Thanks for any input!

BMR Tech

That will not work.

You will want to get:

UTCA032
UCM002
TCA019
CAB005

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Enjoy your BMR components.

hoodley

Established Member
get the adjustable BMR stuff( for 11-12) Nick, i am putting mine on tomorrow and goin to track sunday, You should go too! im in augusta.

Last edited:

nick6690

Established Member
Glad I asked! Thanks BMR Tech. hoodley, I would but I'm on stock tires and it would be a waste of time in this weather. What does your car look like? I'm sure I've seen it around. Mine is Kona Blue with the stock 5 spoke wheels. The only thing added on are a GT500 spoiler and a Magnaflow Competition catback. I work at Ft. Gordon btw.

hoodley

Established Member
Glad I asked! Thanks BMR Tech. hoodley, I would but I'm on stock tires and it would be a waste of time in this weather. What does your car look like? I'm sure I've seen it around. Mine is Kona Blue with the stock 5 spoke wheels. The only thing added on are a GT500 spoiler and a Magnaflow Competition catback. I work at Ft. Gordon btw.

Im goin on street tires too, carolina is pretty good on street tires if weather is ok.
my is a 12 kona blue witrh grey amr wheels. and raxiom taillights

Users who are viewing this thread